Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
There is much to desire for anyone residing in the state of Florida. If you must move, consider hiring motorcycle transport services. This will save the motorcycle from extra mileage. It will also help prevent the bike from road damage and even save you money.
The shipping for a bike can be done safely with a trustworthy, reputable transport company from Fort Pierce. Many reliable transport companies will have good reviews from past customers posted on the Internet. Call around and find one that can work within your budget and that has a method of transport for the motorcycle that you feel safe with.
When you have decided to transport a motorcycle, check out the methods offered and choose those that you feel safest using for the bike. Also, ask the transport company if they offer insurance for the shipping process. This will give that extra peace of mind that the bike is secure and will arrive safely.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Methods of Transport and Other Services to Choose From
- Enclosed Shipping
- Crated Shipping
- Open Air Shipping
- Terminal to Terminal
- Door to Door
- Guaranteed Delivery
- Expedited Services
- Insurance Coverage
- Real-Time Satellite Tracking
The Responsibility of the Motorcycle Owner
- Disable the alarm
- Check the fluids, battery and tire pressure to assure all is as it should be
- Wash the motorcycle completely
- Document any damage already existing on the bike and take pictures for your own peace of mind
- Make sure the gas tank is no more than a ¼ full
- Remove any loose items from the bike so that they don’t get damaged or lost during the shipping process.