Safe And Reliable St. Augustine Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The main reason for looking for a moving company that can transport a motorcycle is usually to get safe and reliable delivery services. However, there are other reasons as to why motorcycle shipping services may be hired, including the need to deliver a bike to a buyer’s address once it has been sold, the occurrence of adverse weather conditions that make it impossible to use the bike, and when one is salvaging a bike. Bikes belonging to bike enthusiasts may also be transported to the location in which a biking activity is set to take place.
Our motorcycle shipping methods
The methods that we use to transport bikes include: Air transport, water transport, rail transport and road transport. The different methods are all provided at the best prices and we ensure that delivery is completed within good timeframes. The delivery options are door-to-door service and terminal-to-terminal service.
Preparation of a bike for shipping
- There are various activities that should be done in preparation of shipping. These include:
- Washing the bike thoroughly, getting rid of the dirt and debris.
- Removing the motorcycle accessories and any of your belongings.
- Checking the engine.
- Disabling the alarm system.
- Ensuring that the gas level is at a maximum of ¼ of the tank capacity.
- Securing the bike parts that are fragile.
- Ensuring that the tires are inflated well.
- Checking the level of the fluids and topping up where need be.
Note: Some movers may have their specific requirements on the condition that the bike should be in before it is handed over to them. Therefore, it would be good for you to confirm with them how you should prepare your bike. For example, some require the detachable parts such as the handlebars to be removed. Also, the crated shipping option will require you to do additional preparation tasks such as disconnecting the battery and draining the fluids.
What to consider as you search for a mover.
There are various factors that you should take into consideration as you search for a mover. These include:
- The experience that the company has in motorcycle shipping and if they provide such services to and around Augustine.
- The reputation of the company, as suggested by the ratings and reviews on them.
- The validity of the business. Check if they possess the relevant documents such as certificates and licenses.
- The approval of the company by the Better Business Bureau.
Why you should hire us
We at A-1 Auto transport are the best team to handle your motorcycle shipping needs. Here are some good reasons why you should hire us:
We have been in operation for a long period of time, making us the trusted company over the years and a skilled mover who has continuously improved the quality of services so as to meet the current trends and the needs of clients.
We ensure that you will have a hassle-free shipping experience by making the entire process less complex. You are able to pay for the service, reach out to us and track your delivery with relative ease.
We provide high quality services at affordable rates. You can get a quote after submitting your shipping details. When dealing with us, you need not worry about obligations being attached to the quotes or being charged hidden costs.
We have a comprehensive insurance cover which provides the required protection against damages caused to the bike should any harm be caused to it.
We have the required licenses and certificates and also have the United States Department of Transportation (USDOT) and the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) numbers. This gives you the assurance that you are going to hire the services of a company that runs a valid business and has also passed the inspection checks by the relevant authorities.
Our St. Augustine motorcycle shipping services
The following are the St. Augustine motorcycle shipping services that we provide:
Open-air motorcycle transport, which is more affordable compared to enclosed transport. However, since the bike is exposed while it is being shipped, this is a less secure shipping option.
Crated motorcycle transport, which is a secure way to transport the bike and minimize any chances of harm being caused to it. This is because it is put in a wooden crate which makes its handling easier.
Enclosed motorcycle transport, which is a secure way to ship bikes. They will be protected from the various elements that may cause harm to them.
Insurance coverage is provided as required by law to ensure that you will be cushioned in the event that any uncertain event that may cause damage to the bike comes to pass.
Please feel free to contact us. We can be reached on the number 1-800-452-2880. Our agents will explain the shipping process to you and provide you with any additional information that you may need.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory