Safe And Reliable Palm Springs Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
After hiring competent motorcycle shipping services in Palm Springs, odds are customers get totally sold out to the companies. That is likely what happens when you choose A-1 Auto Transport as your shipping partner. We have an intense craving of seeing clients satisfied. That is why we have invested in high-end infrastructure.
We have trucks that are exclusively factory-built to transport motorbikes. Our communication systems are results-oriented. Your calls will never go unanswered unlike other shippers. Our clients’ advisers will talk to you and help find the best transport solution. Security is tight with the latest technology installation. Our motorcycle storage facilities have modern fixtures like infrared cameras that can record high definition videos in pitch darkness and vaults that can withstand weapon attacks. This is all in a bid to give you peace of mind and value for your money.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
One man’s meat is another man’s poison. The expression is applicable when speaking of motorcycle shipping options. What works for you will not necessarily work for another bike owner. That is why we have several options to sort out different needs.
- Crated transport. Shipping a motorcycle in a wooden box is the safest way to go. Made from soft wood, the crates are sturdy enough to withstand the weight of a motorcycle.
- Enclosed truck transport. There are covered trucks used to move the motorcycles to the required destinations. While in these, motorcycles are shielded from many damaging elements like severe weather and small pebbles.
- Non-enclosed truck transport. Use open-air vehicles to transport bikes within the US at low rates. However, our agents will advise you before using this method because it is risky during certain conditions such as bad weather.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Motorcycle preparation is one of most vital procedural stages in motorcycle shipping. At this stage there are different activities that shippers recommend to be done before they arrive for pick-up.
- Ensure no dirt is present during shipping. This is done through cleaning the motorcycle.
- Hire a professional mechanic for a maintenance check. Ask them to fix defects if found on the motorbike.
- Tire pressure absorbs shock produced from the shaking of trucks while in transit. Ensure there is enough pressure in the tires.
- Have the engine checked. If the motorbike is inoperable, make sure you state that in the shipping documents.
- The gas capacity should be around a quarter, or even below, of the tank. Fuel can cause harm or damage especially when fumes fill the truck and burst into flames.
- Keep the recipient in the loop by sending them the shipper’s contact. They will make contact to agree on the cargo collection.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
Our wish is that you make the right decision every time you select a shipping company to move your motorbike. You can follow our tips to get the best out of your motorcycle shipment.
- Go for motorcycle haulers with prices that you can afford. This should not mean you settling for firms with extremely low rates. More often than not, this is a scam and not luck. The pricing must be equivalent to the rates existing in the market.
- Settle for a motorcycle shipper with great shipping experience. An old hand knows how to handle bikes and deliver them in pristine conditions. On the other hand, greenhorns will cause you sleepless nights. Avoid those!
- Several shipping options are what you ought to be in search of when locating shipping companies in Palm Springs. Many methods to move your motorcycle mean that they respect diversity and look to help an entire community of bikers devoid of discrimination.
- An insurance coverage is an ingredient that should not lack in the recipe of finding a perfect motorbike shipping partner. An insurance policy acts as an assurance for compensation should your motorcycle get damaged during transit.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
We are the perfect hauling partner when you want to have motorcycles moved to virtually any location under the sun. We have what is takes and here is how our perfection comes about.
- We handle every motorcycle hauling request in a professional manner. This is achieved with the use of topnotch machinery. The machineries are operated by staff members with great experience.
- Our truck operators, representatives, and agents are familiar with all policies that control shipping activities in Palm Springs. They abide by the laws, so do not worry about your motorbike getting impounded.
- Our customers leave positive testimonials for the good work we do. Have a read on our official website.
Our Palm Springs motorcycle shipping services
- Terminal to terminal delivery.
- Free storage facilities.
- Crated shipping.
- Instance motorbike tracking.
Talk to us!
Get a free shipping estimate for every booking and discounted prices when you refer us. For more details, call 1-800-452-2880.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory