Safe And Reliable Orange City Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
We, at A-1 Auto Transport Inc., make your motorbike’s safety our top-most priority. We have what it takes to transport it to any country around the world; that is heavy-duty machinery, skilled personnel and reliable shipping methods. We have several professional truck operators, with deep knowledge on how to handle bikes. Come rain come sunshine, you will have your consignment home and dry thanks to our autos – enclosed and non-enclosed trucks.
Our fleet of US DOT permitted autos, in addition to our skilled agents, is on board to aid you in transporting your motorcycle. Whenever and wherever you wish to move, we will help ship the motorcycle in good time.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
It is wise to evaluate the shipping conditions before choosing an option. You must consider the level of security that your motorcycle will need.
- Enclosed truck option. If it is an exotic or classic motorbike, you wouldn’t want to risk on the security part. A fully-sealed truck will be an ideal option to ship your motorbike.
- Open-air option. If the motorcycles are older models or dented, then this method should match your requisites just fine.
- Crated bike shipping. We have ready-made wooden crates available for hire. Precise measurements of the motorbike must be taken if you want a pallet built from scratch.
- A sturdy and fully enclosed container is more than perfect for your next long-distance shipping. We can do door-to-door or terminal-to-terminal delivery.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Whether you are selling off your motorbike, buying a new machine, or moving to a different location, below are the steps you must complete before having your motorbike loaded on a shipping vessel by the handlers:
- Clean the motorbike. Mud and grime can conceal minute scratches and dents. Therefore, before calling your shipper for pick-up, clean it carefully so it is pleasant and tidy.
- Remove your personal belongings from the trunks and saddlebags. The bike might get jostled especially when the trucks are passing through a rough terrain.
- Disconnect the security systems. Some alarms fitted on motorbikes are very sensitive. Some are even triggered by the subtle shaking of the trailer. So, disconnect them to avoid inconveniences.
- Don’t fill the gas tank. A tank full of fuel adds weight and is a danger to the motorbike.
- Fix any leakages, check the tire inflation, unscrew custom motorbike accessories, and leave the motorcycle on neutral gear.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Before discussing the shipping terms with a shipper, make sure you see their licenses and permits. Be keen on the authenticity of the seals and signatures. If you suspect foul play, look up the shipper’s details on the US Department of Transportation website.
- Another very important factor to consider is the insurance coverage. This is what should cover your cargo while in transportation. Should something go wrong while the motorcycle is getting shipped, the insurer will compensate you for any
- Check if there are testimonials on the shipper’s web pages. If they are not present, odds are that they are hiding their bad traits and you should not hire them. If present, look at how previous customers react to their services. Good reactions mean good services.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- A-1 Auto Transport is a transparent service. The fee we quote is the total sum for the entire shipping process. There are no hidden costs, no cancellation charges, and no up-front payments. We seek to maintain honesty and integrity.
- We are accountable and dependable. Our shippers will never blame it on anybody when matters go wrong. We will be liable for every good and bad occurrence during shipping.
- We are 27 years old in the shipping industry. That’s a great deal of experience, especially for a motorbike shipping expert. We have learned several handy tactics – after a few falls of course. We have also innovated several other tactics used by shippers worldwide.
- We will hold your hand from the instance you walk into our premises. From getting your invoice to the delivery of the motorbike, our able shippers will take you through the process. Moreover, a coordinator is assigned to work on your order and ensure the ending is successful.
Our Orange City motorcycle shipping services
- Safe and sound motorcycle shipping.
- Provision of motor carrier insurance.
- Real-time motorcycle tracking.
Talk to us!
For a completely free and without obligation quote, simply ring us now at 1-800-452-2880.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.