Safe And Reliable Sebring Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Businesses and individuals may mainly seek moving services when they would like to transport their bikes and to ensure that the bike is transported safely. However, the different situations which bring about the need to hire motorcycle shipping services include: transporting of a bike to the address of a buyer, or that of a business or individual that has relocated. Uncontrollable factors such as adverse weather and legal restrictions may also make it highly necessary to transport the bike using a carrier. The need to maintain the condition of the bike by avoiding any damages or wear and tear due to long distance travel is also met by having the bike shipped by a professional company.
Our motorcycle shipping methods
The methods that we can use to transport your motorcycle include water transport, air transport, rail transport, road transport and water transport.
Each option is highly effective and provided at affordable rates. The bike is transported in a cargo ship when shipping overseas. However, if you opt to have a shorter delivery time, having it transported via air is the best alternative. When shipping via road, it is transported on a flatbed truck, an open truck or on a motorcycle trailer which is pulled by another vehicle. Shipping via rail is a convenient alternative which enables you to transport your bike to the destination with minimal transit delays. This is because no congestion is experienced when using this option.
How to prepare your bike
The preparation for shipping includes getting your bike ready and ensuring that it is in a condition fit for shipping. This stage is important because you are able to meet the mover's requirements, making it easy for them to handle your bike. You also meet the safety requirements, ensuring that chances of any accidents occurring are minimized. The bike can be prepared by removing your belongings and the accessories then cleaning it thoroughly. You ought to check the following: the tire pressure, the engine and the level of the fluids. You should also confirm and ensure that the level of the gas in the tank is at a maximum of a quarter of the tank capacity.
Searching for a mover
The most important step you begin with is the search for a mover. This is because the overall experience that you will have (delivery of the bike and quality of the services) totally depends on mover that you choose. To make the search easier, consider hiring the services of a company that is licensed, insured, approved by the relevant authorities and has relevant experience in shipping bikes to the destination you are interested in. The mover should have the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) and the United States Department of Transportation (USDOT) numbers. They should also be approved by the Better Business Bureau.
Why you should hire us
There are many movers that provide motorcycle transportation solutions but this is what makes us different:
- Our experience and knowledge on shipping bikes is unmatched because we have been in the moving industry for more than two decades and we are also known how to provide highly reputable services.
- We are able to transport bikes safely and ensure that their integrity is not compromised. Since our team is trained on how to provide the best motorcycle care, the bike is in safe hands. We have also taken up control measures, boosting the level of security over your bike and making sure that it is protected from any harm and theft.
- We are capable of providing you with tailored shipping services, ensuring that the bike is transported in the best way possible and factoring in your unique shipping needs. Examples of our tailored services include classic motorcycle shipping and Sturgis bike week shipping.
Our Sebring motorcycle shipping services
The Sebring motorcycle shipping services we have are:
- Open-air motorcycle transport: An affordable but less secure transport option.
- Enclosed motorcycle transport: It is the secure alternative of shipping bikes, which is more costly compared to open-air transport.
- Crated motorcycle transport: This is a safe way of shipping bikes, minimizing chances of them being tampered with by external factors. The bike is prepared according to the specifications then it is put in a wooden crate.
- Motorcycle storage: This gives you the chance to have your bike stored at our facilities, before or after it is shipped. It gives you the freedom to do other activities and pick the bike when your schedule frees you up to do so.
- Motorcycle insurance coverage: This is provided as required by law and you get compensated for any damages that may be caused to your bike while it is in our hands.
Move with us
We hope that you will move with us. We guarantee you of a hassle-free experience and budget-friendly shipping costs. To get more information, you can have a chat with our agents on the number 1-800-452-2880.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.