Safe And Reliable Cape Canaveral Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
While riding your treasured motorbike can be a whole lot of fun, there are times when transport services are vital. The riding pleasure is cut short by some occurrences like:
- Breaking down of the motorcycle. You will need to find help from motorcycle shipping agencies like A-1 Auto Transport in case the mechanic’s shop is miles away.
- Bad health or abrupt ailments for bikers and they want the bikes transported to or from Cape Canaveral.
- Unfriendly weather in the region you want to transport the motorbikes. A motorcycle shipping company will help to move the machines safely.
- Bad conditions of roads. Bikes, especially exotic machines, break down easily after a few trips on terrible roads.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Palleted bike transporting. Customers owning fragile motorbikes like this method of shipping. The bikes are shielded by a wooden crate and can be shipped using open-air or even enclosed trucks.
- Open trailer transporting. A-1 Auto Transport owns several open autos that we use to move motorcycle to and from Cape Canaveral.
- Covered trailer transporting. External factors can cause damage to motorbikes. We prevent all forms of damage by use of weather-sealed trailers.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Here, we offer you hacks for motorcycle preparation. This pre-shipping activity is important and shippers will rarely accept unprepared bike. Follow the hacks to avoid trouble.
- Dirt on the bike should be washed off ahead of shipping to allow for easier inspection of damages.
- Dents and scratches on the motorbike should get documented. If possible, make the records in triplicates. Submit some copies to the office and leave another with the truck operator.
- Add images to the records. Make sure that the pictures are clear. You will need these in case something happens to the cargo.
- While fuel is needed to start the engine when offloading the bike, a lot of it poses danger to everyone within the vicinity. Keep the gas level at around ¼ of the full tank capacity.
- Motorcycles need fluids to operate. Some of them can be corrosive or even inflammable. Remove these when shipping the consignment.
- Ship the bike with the security devices switched off to prevent draining the battery power. The battery should be fully charged when hauling.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- It is recommendable to locate motorbike hauling services whose equipment are at par with international standards. With these you are guaranteed to enjoy a safe shipping. Also, ensure that the handling tools are designed for shipping bikes and not any other type of cargo.
- Find out if the motorcycle shipping company can ship all types of bikes like trikes, all-terrain-vehicles, scooters, and pit bikes. If so, they should have hands-on experience apart from the training.
- Checking the legitimacy of your haulage partner is a recommendable step. They should be in a position to produce licenses approved by the US Department of Transport and certificates offered by the FMCSA.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
You will have all needs with regards to motorcycle transportation solutions met when you hire A-1 Auto Transport. Here, we further tell you how this happens.
- Our Cape Canaveral shipping services are the best because they are affordable. Feel free to walk into our offices with whatever budget you have. After consultations with experts, you will arrive at a good shipping deal.
- We work round the clock to make sure you are attended to at all hours. Even if your motorcycle seller or buyer is in a totally different time zone, just know that we could connect with them any time of the day or night.
Our Cape Canaveral motorcycle shipping services
- Ample storage. When you are late to collect your motorbike owing to inescapable factors, we will keep the motorcycles safe at no cost.
- Tight security. Safety being a top priority in the shipping industry, we have all trucks fitted with HD cameras and the storage warehouses fitted with motion detectors.
- Comprehensive insurance policy. This service is inclusive of any shipping package you choose.
- Overseas shipping services. Moving bikes to overseas destinations is made easier with the availability of aircrafts and water vessels. These services are fast, safe, and reasonably priced.
Talk to us!
The search for reliable Cape Canaveral motorbike shipping services comes to a halt the instance you pick us as your shipper. Customers enjoy service that entail a world class approach. The equipment we will use are automated and computerized. Visit our offices today for more demonstration or request for a free quote via 1-800-452-2880.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory