Most people who use transport services find that they have it easy when they live near Hallandale Beach. Finding reliable transport services comes even easier in the populous area. In fact, all of Florida is capable of using such services.
Having a motorcycle moved to another location through professionals can be done at reasonable costs. Take advantage of as many or as little services as you may need. However, purchasing insurance through the company is always wise. Normal insurance policies won’t cover the motorcycle while it is in the care of someone other than the owner of the vehicle.
Highly dedicated transporters will be approved through the DOT. They will also exude friendliness and professionalism. While you are on the phone with customer service, don’t be afraid to ask questions and inquire about discounts and other things on your mind.
10 Questions to Ask an Auto Transport Company.
- What types of services do you offer? Do you offer motorcycle shipping?
- Are you approved by the Department of Transport?
- Do you offer insurance coverage?
- What types of documents will I need to have present?
- Must I be present for delivery and drop off? If I can’t be, what will the other person need?
- How far in advance is required or suggested for scheduling a motorcycle transport?
- How much will it cost and what fees are associated with the total?
- What types of discounts and specials do you have currently running?
- Is it possible to get the bike to its destination in time?
- How must I prepare the motorcycle?
By inquiring, you’ll see how much the company is willing to work with you and how much they have to offer that could help benefit the bike. It is up to you to decide what features or services you need. Perhaps the most important thing that you could do, is take advantage of the insurance coverage and other protective services.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.