The process of shipping a motorcycle is something that few consider conducting themselves. It isn’t nearly as safe, timely or cost effective as hiring a professional transport service. For those living in Florida, finding a transport company out of Sarasota that handles the delivery of motorcycles is easier.
Research nearby companies and find the ones that offer what you are looking for. You can check out their websites for this information. Find their phone number and read any reviews you can find about the transporter. You can learn a lot about the services offered through the shipping company.
What to Look for In a Transport Company.
- Various shipping services and features for those interested in transporting a motorcycle.
- They won’t ask for any money up front and their rates will be reasonable.
- They will have the proper licensing and certificates. They should be approved by the Department of Transportation.
- They will offer some services for free such as insurance coverage and satellite tracking.
- Their history will prove that that they are capable of safely delivering motorcycles and other vehicles all over the nation.
- They will have a website and accurate contact information listed. Reviews from past customers should be easy to find through the search engines.
- They will be capable of customizing your shipping process if needed.
- All of their shipping equipment is state-of-the-art and safe for transporting the motorcycle.
If the condition of the bike means everything to you, it is important to find the most successful shipping services. Some con-artists will pose as transport professionals. These criminals will usually ask for some form of payment up front and finding reviews left for them will be nearly impossible.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.