Parkland Motorcycle Shipping
Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Safe And Reliable Parkland Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport has been on the headlines for the good reasons. This is after bike owners in Parkland, Florida nominated this reliable shipping company for the 10th time as the “best shipper of the year.” The customers, through the testimonials on the company’s official website, confirm that A-1 Auto Transport has been very supportive and helpful whenever they need their bikes moved.
The equipment used is top quality, the agents are polite and patient while handling the clients, and they offer the best advisory services for free with a goal of helping clients and not raking profits. One can connect with a representative at any time irrespective of the time zone. These are the kind of motorcycle shipping services needed in the shipping realm.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Palleted motorcycles method. We recommend use of soft wood material when building crates. The crates should further have cushions stitched in the inside for safety purposes.
- Enclosed trailer method. Trucks are factory-made to serve the purpose. A hood is welded on the truck to shield the bikes from damage by external factors.
- Here we can use open or enclosed trucks and trains, ships, and aircraft. Bikes are well secured in containers, and then they are loaded on the shipping vessels.
- Non-enclosed trailer method. We can load the bikes on flatbeds or open-air trucks after securing them on skids. You will have no problem shipping the bikes in fine weather.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Remove any aftermarket, hanging, protruding and fragile motorcycle accessories and add-ons.
- Find a professional mechanic to do the maintenance and check for mechanical faults.
- Wash off dust, grime, and mud from your motorcycle. After that, examine it for damages. Note all damages down and take photos of the motorbike.
- Fluids that are deemed harmful to humans or to the bikes should be drained.
- Check the gas level to ascertain that it is not above ¼ of the tank.
- Check tire pressure levels to confirm it is appropriate. Do not under-inflate or over-inflate.
- Check the battery condition. Charge it well, but ship it separately if you are using crated method of transport.
- Switching off the security systems is another requirement to avoid unnecessary stopovers to disable them.
- Prepare documents that are needed for shipping before the hauler arrives to pick the bike.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Consider looking for shippers that offer world-class level of services. Your scrambler is a huge investment and it should be handled with extra caution. Such service can only be possible if you use a mover that hires skilled personnel. Other shippers have inhouse training colleges where recruits are taught about the shipping industry.
- Ensure the hauling company you hire has high-end equipment. Many companies that do not use modernized equipment have higher cases of vandalism. So, use only shippers with adequate shipping machinery.
- Always check if the motorcycle transport company you are hiring is licensed by government authorities like US Department of Transport. The shipper must have permits allowing them to move motorbikes in Parkland, other cities in the United States and other countries.
- Before hiring the company you find worthy, ensure they have presence both online and offline. Their online presence should detail their addresses, their major activities, contact information, and customer reviews. Offline presence comprises of the physical offices of the company where one can have one-on-one discussion with the agents.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- We as A-1 Auto transport have endured all odds and circumnavigated all hurdles for 28 years now. We have learnt major lesson and most importantly how to serve customers in the best way and how to handle motorbikes. We have come up with innovative ideas that have revolutionized the whole industry.
- Ours is a 24-hour business to ensure no bike is locked out. Unlike other companies who operate 8.am to 5.pm, we can make bookings at anytime of the day or night. Even if your seller or buyer is in a different time zone, rest assured that we will reach out to them when delivering the cargo.
- We use the finest equipment and tools to move consignments safely
Our Parkland motorcycle shipping services
- Real time tracking.
- Door to door delivery.
- Comprehensive insurance policy included in each package.
Talk to us!
Get in touch with us if you want cheap Parkland motorcycle shipping services. Talk to our agents if you are looking for an experienced shipper. Visit our offices if safe motorcycle hauling intrigues you. Call us on 1-800-452-2880 and you will have peace of mind.