Dania Beach Motorcycle Shipping
Safe And Reliable Dania Beach Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Every sunrise, a new bike is bought from the ever-increasing motorcycle dealers – overseas and on online stores. Laws are getting amended often leading to the ban of motorcycles in various regions. Tear and wear, and mechanical defects are other leading reasons why bikers in Dania Beach find help from motorcycle shipping companies.
Do you own a million-dollar machine? We got you covered with a comprehensive insurance policy. At A-1 Auto Transport, we have a solution for every shipping need. You can have bikes shipped to any region in the world and under military-grade surveillance. Enjoy the tranquility knowing that your bikes are handled by equally experienced shippers who also turn out to the proud owners of motorbikes.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Open-air hauling. We use our fleets of open vehicles like lowboy trailers, vans, and flatbeds. These autos are excellent for shipping over short distances.
- Crated motorcycle hauling. Before shipping the motorcycles, we pack them in pallets built from wood.
- Enclosed trailer hauling. In this method, sealed trailers are the vessels used in shipping motorcycles. Sealing shields the motorbikes from damaging factors like gravel and severe weather.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Wash the bike with soapy water and dry it using soft cotton towels to simplify the search for damages.
- Record any defects or damages after inspection in triplicate. Sign on the copies and offer the truck operator a copy after they have signed too.
- Take crisp pictures of the motorcycle in a well-lit place. Photograph from all angles and include the damages.
- Consult your insurer to acquire an updated personal insurance policy.
- Switch the alarm device off. Unscrew it if asked to do so by your shipper. Label the container that you pack the device in.
- Protruding parts and loose accessories get lost or damaged easily. These should be detached and shipped in sealed boxes.
- Check the fuel reading. Ensure it is not more than a ¼ tank.
- Identify dangerous fluids and pump them out.
- Examine the tires for punctures and fix them if any. Also, take a PSI gauge to measure the amount of pressure in the tires. Use a metered pump to add air if need be.
- Check the amount of charge in the battery using a voltmeter. Charge the battery if need be.
Note that a bike cannot be shipped using the pallet shipping method with the battery attached. You are advised to remove it, place it in dry and cool box and keep it away from direct sunrays while in transit.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- The quality of machinery and tools used by shippers. There is a lot more to assess apart from a mere name. Walk right into the shippers’ premises and evaluate the kind of transportation equipment they have. Enter into business with them after verifying that they are of top quality.
- Confirm that the motorcycle hauler holds the needed certificates and permits from government agencies. Ask for the license documents and check if they are validated by organizations sanctioned by the government to govern the shipping industry.
- Number of years the solution provider has been in the industry. Many years in the business denotes that your shipper has a wealth of experience in the business. Choose a shipping company with an average experience of 15 years and over.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- The entire shipping staff at A-1 Auto Transport has undertaken professional training. The team members are handpicked to form a crème-de-la-crème shipping crew. These are the agents you find at our offices ready to serve you.
- The technology we use is more advanced than what other shippers use. We have a top-of-the-range satellite that helps us and the bike owners track the precise located of the cargo. With this, we can get alerts faster when there is an issue on the road.
- A motor carrier insurance is in place to cover every motorcycle we ship. The insurance coverage caters for a range of common risks in shipping. Examples of risks are hijacking, vandalism, accidents, and fires. Be sure to get compensation for the damage that might occur on the motorcycles.
Our Dania Beach motorcycle shipping services
- Temporary storage. An ample storage space is available to safeguard bikes when owners have not arrived for pick-up. We do not charge for storage.
- Insurance coverage. Our shipping packages are inclusive of comprehensive insurance policies. You are not surcharged for these; it is included in the shipping fees.
- Open-air hauling. We have on standby open autos such as vans and trucks. We use these to transport up to over a hundred cargo at a go.
Talk to us!
Every time you look at your motorbike and remember the good times you two have had together, you realize that only a trustworthy shipping company should handle it. To enjoy reliable services, you can contact A-1 Auto Transport via email or phone on 1-800-452-2880.