Safe And Reliable Fort Lauderdale Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
I met a friend who narrated to me the nasty experience they had with an auto mover. His motorcycles were bundled together, and upon delivery, half of them were severely damaged. This is common when you hire a bike moving company which does not have the right equipment to transport your bikes. Do not be too desperate to go for such. A-1 Auto transport has delivered perfectly for over twenty-five years. We have the best of the shipping equipment available and highly trained crew who will always leave you impressed through outstanding service.
Different methods we will use to ship your motorcycle.
- Crated transport: Motorbikes are transported in wooden crates.
- Enclosed Transport: Here, closed trucks and other equipment are used to move your bike.
- Open carrier Transport: Open trucks and trailers are used to move motorcycles.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Remove any accessories or loose items and pack them separately
- Drain all fluids, check the tire pressure and detach the battery for it to be packed in a well-labeled box. Ensure the gas level does not exceed a quarter of the tank’s capacity.
- Ensure the alarm system is disabled. Remove the alarm and pack it in a separate box, which can easily be identified.
- Clean the motorcycle.
- Inspect for any damages and record them before you hand the bike over to the mover. This will help you determine if any damage by the shipping company occurred.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Experience in the business: A company of choice must have enough years of experience in the industry.
- The type of equipment they use: Depending on the number of motorcycles you are moving, choose a company that has sufficient quality equipment.
- Insurance cover offered: Make sure the company you settle for provides comprehensive insurance for the bikes on transit. This ensures that you are sufficiently compensated in case of any mishaps when your bike is in the hands of the moving company.
- Presence of the company: A great mover will have offices and agents fairly stationed in all places under which they operate.
- Certification: Locally and internationally, the motorcycle mover must be recognized and have all licenses required.
Why you should use A-1 Auto transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
A-1 Auto Transport has been in operation for twenty-five years serving millions of customers from across the world.
We are a motorcycle moving company that is licensed to operate in all countries in the world, with our agents and offices in the major cities and towns.
We have an insurance package for you so that as you ship your bikes with us, they are fully covered. In case of any mishaps we will adequately compensate you.
We have a highly skilled team of staff who will always be there to ensure that you have the best experience.
Our equipment is one of a kind and is well designed to assure safe delivery of whatever number of motorcycles.
Our Fort Lauderdale [Florida] motorcycle shipping services
- Door-to-door services: On request, we will deliver the bikes to your garage safely and within the agreed timelines.
- Open carrier transport services: Using our open trucks, we will safely transport your motorcycles over short distances and ensure that they are in perfect condition.
- Insurance cover: We provide comprehensive insurance cover for bikes in transit.
- Enclosed carrier services: When you want to move your bikes abroad or to distant states, we use our closed trucks and containers to deliver your motorcycles.
- Storage: We will offer storage for your bikes upon delivery before you collect them.
- Terminal to terminal: This is a popular service for our international customers. We deliver your bikes to the nearby depot for you to collect at your convenience.
Contact us today
Our Fort Lauderdale [Florida] motorcycle shipping services have been around for many years now, offering excellent motorcycle shipping services to all its customers. We have invested so much in our human resource and quality equipment to see that your items are delivered to your satisfaction. Talk to us today on 18004522880 or contact us here and enjoy the experience at very affordable prices.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory