Every day, people all over the world use motorcycle transport services. When motorcycles are sold, purchased or traded, the need for shipping services becomes prevalent. Individuals use these services so that the bike’s delivered unharmed.
You’ll find a lot of reputable transport companies nearby Wellington. Find one that offers the services you need at a price you can afford. Fortunately, motorcycle shipping services are inexpensive and most can afford them.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What Is Crated Shipping and When Is It Best Used?
With the different shipping methods offered, it is best to consider a few things. If you need many motorcycles delivered to a location at once, open air shipping is the best method. Enclosed services are best for those who want protection against weather and road construction.
The crated shipping method is best for anyone transporting a motorcycle of monetary or sentimental value. The bike will be secured to a pallet and placed inside a small shipping container. The motorcycle will be unable to move during the transport, putting at an even lesser risk for damages.
How Do I Prepare for Crated Transport?
- Wash the motorcycle well. Make sure there isn’t any dirt or grime stuck to it.
- Make a list of all damages. Take pictures of all that is visible.
- Remove the handlebars and battery if asked.
- Take off any unnecessary items such as saddlebags and other accessories.
- Disable the motorcycle’s alarm if it has one.
- Check the tire pressure.
- Make sure the tank is ¼ or less full.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory