It isn’t hard to find dependable transport services. With the technology today, you can use the Internet to find reputable shipping services. Read the reviews and testimonials online to find one that suits your needs best.
Make sure they have the proper credentials, equipment, and insurance coverage. This provides certainty that the right Ocala transport company is hired for the task.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
About the Process of Shipping.
It’s suggested that you schedule your transport about two weeks before the desired date. This allows time to prepare your bike for its delivery. The driver sent out by the transporter will pick the bike up at a terminal or your door. This depends on the services purchased through the transport company. The driver will then secure the motorcycle to the hauler according to the purchased transport method.
While out for delivery, the driver will avoid poor weather and road conditions. You can keep track of the vehicle through the transport company’s satellite tracking services. When the vehicle gets near the end of its travels, you will receive a phone call. You or a responsible party will need to pick the bike up or be there when it arrives.
If you notice any damages done to the motorcycle after its arrival, the driver will write out a report in which you will sign. You can then call the insurance company that the transport company has a policy with to file a claim. All damages will be repaired without any cost to you. This is one way a dependable transporter guarantees their deliveries.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?