Miami, Florida is a place full of different attractions and a long stretch of beach with many scenic roads to be desired by motorcyclists. Whether you are moving there or going to stay for an extended length of time, shipping a motorcycle there is definitely worth the money. It doesn’t cost too much to ship a motorcycle to another state and shipping the bike can save it from damage should it be driven there. It will also save the mileage.
Before making the trip to Florida to reside in the great city of Miami, there are some things about motorcycle shipment that you will want to consider and sort out. First, you will need to find a reliable transport company in the area. This can be done with a little research and attention to the reviews given by previous customers. After that, you will want to select an appropriate shipping method.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How Should I Prepare for Motorcycle Shipment?
There are some things that need to be done in preparation for the shipment of your motorcycle. They are pretty simple requirements, but they must be addressed for the sake of the bike’s safety during shipment.
- Take off any of the loose or unnecessary items.
- Wash the bike. Make sure it is clean and free of any dirt.
- The gas tank should not be more than a ¼ full.
- Photograph any previous damage done to the bike and write it down.
- Check the fluids, battery and tire pressure.
- Disable the alarm if there is one.
- Crated shipping will have different requirements. The bike must be drained of all fluids and the battery will need to be disconnected. The company might also request that the handlebars and mirrors be removed.
Motorcycle Shipment Methods.
Motorcycle shipment to Miami can be done in a variety of ways. Sorting through the methods might seem a bit difficult, but they are all quite different in price and method. It all comes down to what you feel is best for your motorcycle and what fits best within your budget. Your options are listed below.
- Crated Shipping.
- Enclosed Shipping.
- Open Air Shipping.
- Terminal to Terminal Transport.
- Door to Door Transport.
The Shipment Companies in Miami.
14 NE First Ave. 2nd Floor.
Miami, FL 33132.
15055 SW 9th Ln.
Miami, FL 33194.
10 Venetian Way #301.
Miami Beach, FL 33139.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory