Temple Terrace Motorcycle Shipping
Safe And Reliable Temple Terrace Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The shipping industry has been hardly hit by negligence for a couple of years. Rogue haulers ruled the industry. Bikers lived in anguish owing to the ill-treatment they received from the haulers. Then A-1 Auto Transport came to conquer. We navigate Temple Terrace, a city infested with no-good shippers like behemoths. The sight of us within the city sends troublemaking haulers into hiding. On the other hand, to the bike owners we are heaven-sent due to our proven track record. They have applauded our methods of shipping owing to the high number of motorbikes whose safety has been guaranteed by use of top-of-the-range trucks and machinery. Do not take our word for it! Check out our testimonials page and have a sneak peek of our past endeavors.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Crated shipping method. Motorbikes are carried in sturdy boxes made of soft wood. It is among the safest and priciest methods on our list.
- Enclosed shipping method. To shield motorbikes from damaged by severe weather and road elements, A-1 Auto Transport uses sealed vehicles. Air conditioning gadgets are fitted in the trucks to preserve the motorbikes’ paintwork.
- Open-air shipping method. Open trucks are used to carry several bikes. Skids and soft ties are fitted on the metal rails to secure the bikes firmly.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Precautionary methods alias preparation methods are the activities bike owners do prior to shipping their motorcycles. Some of those activities are:
- Removing and packing in a safe case all the motorcycle accessories that are protruding or are loose.
- Cleaning your machine without leaving any part. This clears all dirt.
- Inspecting the mechanical operations of your motorcycle. Ask your mechanic to fix any defects found.
- Drain any fluid known to pose danger to humans or the motorcycle.
- Add air to the rear and front tires if it is not enough. Measure the tire pressure using a PSI gauge to determine amount of air.
- Disconnect the security devices like GPS and alarm.
- Lower the level of fuel in the tank to ¼ of the capacity.
- Check the level of charge in the battery using a voltmeter. Hanging on the readings, determine whether to charge it.
- Leave the bike on neutral gear.
- Hand in all the travel documents to the shippers.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
These are the questions which you should pose before hiring any motorcycle shipping service.
- Ask if they are familiar with the road network in Temple Terrace. You want to be certain that your shipper will find an alternative route or even a shortcut in case there are unavoidable hinderances like road works, traffic jam, and protests.
- Ask if the motorcycle shipping company is registered and with what agency. If the hauling firm is registered, you will know peace. Registered haulers are trustworthy. They follow the guidelines given by authorities, so incase your motorcycle goes missing, you know whom to report to.
- Ask what type of motor carrier insurance they have and what risks it covers. While insurance policies are vital to cover bikes, not all coverage will see that you get compensated. Hire motorcycle haulage services that have comprehensive insurance coverages. The indemnity will cover for fires, vandalism, and theft.
- Ask if the motorcycle shipping company has various options for motorcycle shipping. Variety shows that the shipper is concerned about the welfare of the customers. The options should range from low-priced to high-priced methods.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- Top-of-the-range shipping machinery. Our equipment is modern and hand-picked from the best manufacturers in the world. Our authentic machinery can handle bikes for many years with premium maintenance.
- An array of shipping options. Our customers enjoy a rare feature where they can choose any method they would love to use. The methods have different ways of handling the bikes and prices as well. We can tailor an option to your needs until you are satisfied.
- We have security-tight storage facilities. When you choose to haul motorbikes with us, be sure to find your bike in mint condition. Our facilities are surrounded by electric fencing, and surveillance cameras fixed on strategic positions. The heat and motion sensors will detect a piece of hair fall. That’s how seriously we take security.
- After being in the industry for more than 25 years, we can now handle the most sophisticated motorcycles; BMWs, Kawasaki – you name them. We have also invented better shipping ways and sold the idea to many other shipping companies.
Our Temple Terrace motorcycle shipping services
- ATVs shipping service.
- Delicate motorbikes shipping service.
- Open carrier shipping service.
- Terminal to terminal shipping service.
Talk to us!
If you are looking for a motorcycle shipping company that will handle your motorcycles like their own, then we are the place to be. You only need to make a call via 1-800-452-2880.