Safe And Reliable North Miami Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto transport offers a variety of motorcycle shipping services in the city, the whole of the US and all other countries in the world. We are a fast, reliable and affordable mover with over two and half decades in motorcycle moving. This has made us the exceptional motorcycle shipping services provider we are today. We are proud to be the pioneers of the bike shipping business in town and still leading. Our millions of customers have applauded our infrastructure, which has ensured that we always deliver safely and promptly.
Different methods we will use to ship your motorcycle.
- Open carrier services: this is a traditional way of moving motorcycles where they are hauled onto an open trailer and transported to the preferred location. It is a pocket-friendly means, especially when moving many bikes at once.
- Enclosed carrier services: Enclosed trucks and other equipment are used to move your bikes to your destination. It’s preferred for long distances because of severe weather and other eventualities such as theft.
- Crated service: Wood is the preferred material in transport because of its soft nature. Therefore, our wooden crates are well designed to fit the specific bike you would want to be moved.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Clean the bike and dry it before packing/loading. Dust and water are known to react with metallic surfaces, and this could damage the motorcycle especially where long distances are involved.
Inspect the motorcycle before handing it over to the mover. Keep a record of any dents or other damages; this will help you in case the mover causes further damage, and you need compensation.
Remove all loose parts and accessories. These should be packed separately so that they are not damaged or lost on the way.
The battery should be removed and packed in a separate box. It contains an acidic fluid which can damage the motorcycles.
Drain all fluids from the bike and empty the gas tank before packing it. Some of these are dangerous when spilled.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
The motorcycle mover should be registered with the American Association of Movers and should be in conformity with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Department of Transportation (DOT). They should also possess licenses to operate in the countries of interest.
The mover should be affordable. Many at times you engage a motorcycle mover only to realize that they have hidden charges or extra fees. Ensure you go through the offer and verify on such.
The shipping company should have a track record of excellent performance. You can confirm this from the clients’ reviews on the company’s website.
The motorcycle mover should have the right moving equipment in proper condition. The hauling machines and the transportation equipment should be modern and well-maintained.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
As a motorcycle mover, we have invested in the best of moving equipment that will guarantee safety in hauling and transportation.
We are a registered motorcycle mover with the American Association of Movers and other authorities. We have licenses to operate in all other countries of the world.
We have over twenty-five years of experience in motorcycle shipping.
Our charges are quite affordable. You can be sure that with us you will not spend unnecessarily much.
Our North Miami Motorcycle Shipping Services
- Door to door services: We pick your bike from a pick-up point and deliver it right to your doorstep at an affordable fee. This service offers much convenience.
- Terminal to terminal: This service is less convenient as you will have to drop off your bikes at our terminal and arrange for additional transport to pick them from another one of our terminals. It is however cheaper as you are not charged for the door-to-door service.
- Storage: Upon arrival at our terminal, we will provide free and safe temporary storage for your items in case you have not yet arrived or you are not yet ready to collect them.
Book our services today
You do not have to ride your motorcycle for miles when you have a better option. Long distances come with challenges. The longer you stay on the road, the more the risks so be kind to yourself. Hire the services of a reliable motorcycle shipping company who will guide you from preparation until your bike is delivered at your preferred location. Call us today on 18004522880 or book our services here.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.