Hiring experienced individuals with durable equipment to deliver a vehicle as fragile as a motorcycle is wise. It’s much smarter than trying to allow untrained persons to move the bike for you. Not to mention, it is often cheaper to go through professionals.
The services offered through Sanford transport companies can assure the safe and timely delivery of your bike.
A professional transport company has trained professionals managing their customers’ deliveries. Individuals shipping a motorcycle can rest assured that their vehicle is in good hands. You will even have a collection of shipping services to choose from. If you buy door to door services, you will have the chance to watch the transport experts secure the vehicle to the hauler. This also gives you the opportunity to ask questions.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Which Is Better- Door to Door or Terminal to Terminal Delivery?
There are a couple types of delivery methods that most transport companies recommend to their customers. Terminal to terminal and door to door transport are two of the delivery methods you will have to choose between. It is best to understand what these delivery methods mean before you come to a decision.
The cheaper of the two services is terminal to terminal delivery. While this method is less costly, it is often times less convenient too. This delivery service requires the owner to drop the bike off at a terminal. While the terminals used are those closest to the locations, make sure you have a ride arranged.
Door to door delivery is a little more expensive but many find it to be well worth every penny. When you get door to door delivery services, the professionals will come get the motorcycle from you. They will then drop it off to the address specified with them as the final destination.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory