Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Marmaduke, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Marmaduke Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Marmaduke is a small city located in Greene County, Arkansas. Although it is a small city, it has all the amenities and comfort of a big city. There are many restaurants, local parks where one can go and play with their kids, trails for taking walks, jogging and riding bicycles, Skateboard Park and many more. The city is naturally beautiful and offers visitors and residents a quality standard of living. If you are interested in moving, visiting or shipping cars to or from Marmaduke, call us for the best shipping services around. A-1 Auto Transport is one of the biggest names in the shipping industry. Our company was set up over 25 years ago and has shipped thousands of vehicles all across America and around the globe.
Areas we ship to or from Marmaduke
The city is only made up of 1.3 square miles of land area. With our capabilities, we are able to access every inch of that area. The main routes we use when shipping cars to or from Marmaduke are U.S. Route 49, Arkansas Highway 34, and 139. We have also expanded our delivery areas to now include towns and cities around Marmaduke which include Paragould, Jonesboro, Blytheville, Marion, and West Memphis in Arkansas, Kennett, Poplar Bluff, Sikeston in Missouri, Dyersburg, Covington, Atoka, Millington, Bartlett, Memphis, and Brownsville in Tennessee.
About our services
We are one of only a handful of companies that can offer all-round shipping services, in-house. We do not subject you to the agony and hassle of acting as middlemen. Some of our services can be custom-fit to suit an individual customer’s specific needs. Here are a few of our services:
- International/RoRo. Shipping your vehicle overseas can be overwhelming. There are mountains of legal documents that one needs to sign in order for the process to go through. Luckily for you, we hire legal experts who will handle all the paperwork for you. RoRo, roll on/roll off in full, is a term used to indicate that your vehicle will be driven on to the shipping carrier, shipped and driven off when it arrives.
- Enclosed shipping. For people looking for that extra layer of protection for their vehicles while they are being shipped, enclose or covered shipping is the service for you. Your vehicle is put in an enclosed container and shipped off to its destination. The enclosure provides protection against debris damage, harsh weather, theft and prying eyes. If you intend on getting your own insurance cover, hiring the enclosed service will actually drive down your premium.
- Heavy equipment shipping. The heavier the equipment, the more costly they are. They should be handled with care to safeguard the client’s investment. Apart from cost element, they are also quite dangerous to handle since one wrong move may result in injuries or even loss of life to the handling crew. We provide the right equipment to tackle the job and handle them with the care they deserve. Over the years, we have successfully shipped bulldozers, graders, industrial machinery, farming equipment and many other bulky equipment.
Types of vehicles we ship
We have shipped hundreds of different car models since the company began. Here are some of the vehicles that we frequently ship:
- Recreational vehicles
- Boats, jet skis, and yachts
- Service utility vehicles like excavators, dredgers etc
- Sports cars
- Luxury and exotic vehicles
- Sports utility vehicles
How to prepare your vehicle for shipping
The steps are really simple and straightforward. They include:
- Servicing your vehicle. Take your vehicle to be serviced by a qualified mechanic. Make sure that all fluids are topped-up, tire pressure is right and the battery is fully charged. This should be done a few days before your vehicle is shipped so that you may observe it for a few days and ensure everything is working accordingly.
- Remove all items that are not stock to the vehicle. This is done to avoid damage as the car moves and for insurance purposes.
- Document the state of your vehicle. Take photos of any damages to act as evidence.
- Leave about a quarter tank of gas in the vehicle.
- Disable the alarm.
- Make duplicates of your car keys.
Ship with us
Shipping with an established and experienced auto shipper like us gives you the best chance of having a successful, on-time delivery. Ship with us and enjoy quality and affordable services, and prompt deliveries.
Our telephone number 1-800-452-2880 is always open for customers looking for information on shipping cars to or from Marmaduke.