Safe And Reliable Saline County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Saline County, located in central Arkansas, is named after its historical significance as the main source of salt in Arkansas and the nearby states of Tennessee, Louisiana and Texas. The geographical profile of Saline County is rugged, featuring hills throughout the county. The main economic activity in modern day Saline County is aluminum mining and processing. The saline river also attracts tourists interested in fishing. If you are shipping cars to or from Saline County, and want a hassle free experience, then you should work with A-1 Auto Transport.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Saline County to Salem||$287||287 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Dallas to Saline County||$298||298 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Saline County to New York||$445||594 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Cheyenne to Saline County||$642||1071 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Saline County to Jacksonville||$666||889 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Raleigh to Saline County||$678||905 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Saline County to San Diego||$993||1656 miles||5 - 7 days|
|San Jose to Saline County||$1161||1935 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Who are we?
We are A-1 Auto Transport, America’s most dependable transport company. We have been operating in Arkansas and the larger American domestic market for the past 20 years. During this time, we have been recognized by satisfied customers and industry experts as being one of America’s premier transport companies.
We continuously strive to ensure that our service quality levels, professionalism, and customer service consistently exceeds our clients’ expectations. As a professionally-run company, we meet all the legal and quality standard thresholds set by our regulators. As per the US Department of Transport requirements, we are fully insured and bonded. This protects our clients vehicles in (the rare) case they sustain any damage during transit.
Routes that we cover from Saline County
If you are shipping cars to or from Saline County with A-1 auto transport, then you will enjoy an unparalleled network of routes. Our routes cover:
- Local Shipping: If you are shipping locally, A-1 Auto transport has routes connecting Saline County with its nearby counties such as Perry, Pulaski, Grant, Hot Spring, and Garland counties. We adequately cover the whole of Arkansas with our shipping routes.
- Nationwide shipping: We ship from state to state, coast to coast, and also port to port. We do so all across the continent, be it to or from Saline, AR.
- International Shipping: We have a network of well vetted, dependable overseas partners that allow us to create customized shipping routes linking Saline County with any worldwide location.
The services we offer our clients include:
- Vehicle Shipping: Vehicle shipping has been our core business for the past two decades. We have the equipment and expertise to transport personal vehicles, motorcycles, ATVs, SUVs, limos, boats, yachts, and mobile homes.
- Bulk Shipping: For corporate clients such as car dealerships and vehicle manufacturers who need to ship multiple vehicles in a single trip, we offer domestic and international bulk shipping at very attractive rates.
- Express Shipping: If you are working with very tight deadlines, then you can opt for express shipping where your car’s shipping will be expedited as priority cargo.
If you are shipping cars to or from Saline County, join thousands of our satisfied clients by checking out our website for a free, no-obligation quote.
Zip Codes included in Saline County
Saline county covers 12 zip codes. They are:
- ZIP Code 72002 – Alexander
- ZIP Code 72011 – Bauxite
- ZIP Code 72015 – Benton
- ZIP Code 72018 – Benton
- ZIP Code 72019 – Benton
- ZIP Code 72022 – Bryant
- ZIP Code 72065 – Hensley
- ZIP Code 72089 – Bryant
- ZIP Code 72103 – Mabelvale
- ZIP Code 72122 – Paron
- ZIP Code 72158 – Benton
- ZIP Code 72167 – Traskwood
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.