Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Decatur, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Decatur, Arkansas Safe and Reliable Auto Transport
Decatur is a family oriented city in Benton County, Arkansas and is situated in the uppermost northwestern portion of the state. The city offers a wide array of public programs, including a children’s summer reading program and adult and children classes for computers, crafts and other interesting programs that members of the community can take part in.
There are several festivals held annually throughout the year to commemorate special holidays such a Memorial Day, the Fourth of July, Christmas and many others. Decatur has ample space for families to enjoy spending quality time at the park, swimming, playing sports or camping, hiking and water sports in nearby lakes and rivers. There are several historical buildings in the city including a railroad station and buildings that have been standing since the mid 1800’s.
You can find more great information about Decatur by visiting the official Decatur Website.
Car Shipping FAQ’s
- How long will it take to transport my car? – Auto transport shipping times vary due to several things. The mileage to the location that the car must be picked up as well as what area it is in will affect times. If your car needs to be picked up in a rural area, this can take the driver away from a quicker route on the interstate. The distance from the pickup location to the point of delivery as well as weather, customers, traffic accidents or other road delays can also affect shipping times. On average, you need to allow between 1 and 4 days for local transport, 3-10 days for Midwest to either coast and up to 14 days or more for coast to coast pickup and delivery.
- Will I need to drop my car off or pick it up far from my home? – Most often, cars are picked up and delivered right at your address. This is more convenient for you as well as the driver. If the driver is not able to drive the large carrier on your roadway, arrangements will be made to meet you for loading and unloading the car at a nearby parking lot. Usually, drivers will meet at a large department store or other location that has a lot that will be easy for them to maneuver the carrier and leave once the car has been loaded or unloaded.
- Is my car going to be insured during transport? – All companies that transport cars and other vehicles are required to carry insurance coverage for all vehicles they haul. Amounts will vary depending on the company and it is always wise to see the insurance certificate and to read the coverage details in person. You may also want to speak to your personal insurance agent to make sure your private insurance policy will cover the car during shipment. You can never have too much insurance and being able to have your car covered completely is always a good idea.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Decatur Auto Transport Index
Cloverleaf Express USA Inc.
Cloverleaf Express USA Inc. is a nationwide carrier that handles auto transport and heavy freight shipping. They are licensed and insured and work in all 50 states of the United States.
560 Woods Drive, Centerton, Arkansas 72719
R&R Trucking is a privately owned and operated trucking company that specializes in the delivery of hazardous materials. They also transport cars, trucks and vans and other motor vehicles. This company is licensed, insured and bonded and per the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) they have a safe driving record.
302 Thunder Road, Duenweg, Missouri 64841
Decatur includes ZIP codes: