Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Central City, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Central City, Arkansas Professional Car Shipping
Central City is a very small city in the Fort Smith metro area of both Arkansas and Oklahoma. It is located near small cities such as Barling, Oklahoma, Lavaca, Arkansas and Van Buren, Arkansas as well as several big cities including Fort Smith, Arkansas and Tulsa, Oklahoma and has many great shopping outlets as well as venues where people can see live theatre, music shows, the ballet and other entertainment.
There are several small parks that include walking trails, playgrounds, a swimming pool and other outdoor recreation. The most common jobs in Central City are in production careers, construction, management, sales and retail and also transportation and maintenance. The climate is generally warm, especially in the spring and summer and mild and even warm in the fall and winter.
Learn more about vehicle export services for Arkansas.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Central City to Bismarck||$136||136 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Memphis to Central City||$291||291 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Central City to Chicago||$537||716 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Jacksonville to Central City||$610||1018 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Central City to Phoenix||$696||1160 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Central City||$700||1168 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Central City to San Diego||$907||1513 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Helena to Central City||$931||1553 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping to Central City
There are quite a few things to keep in mind when shipping a car to Central City. We have put together a few of the most asked questions from customers to provide you with some great auto transport information:
- Can personal items be loaded in the car and transported? – Personal items are not covered by auto transport insurance and according to federal law, auto transporters are not allowed to haul anything except the car. Per USDOT regulation, if a driver is caught hauling personal items, they can be ticketed and will most likely be charged hefty fines. Personal items also add weight that can cause a truck to be overweight. If you leave items in the car you run the risk of losing them to theft, accidents or other issues and the company will not pay for repair or replacement since they are not supposed to be in the car at all.
- Will it cost more to transport a large SUV or pickup truck? – Most of the time when a customer needs to ship a large truck or SUV, the company will charge an oversize vehicle fee. Carriers can hold a certain number of standard sized cars and trucks, but when an oversize truck or SUV must be loaded, they will often take up extra space on the carrier that could have been used for more vehicles. When a company cannot load a full load due to oversized vehicles, they will usually charge the customer more to make up the difference in profits they may lose by not being able to load more cars.
- How long does it take to transport a car once it has been picked up? – Transport times are generally as follows:
- Coast to Coast: 7-14 Days
- North to South: 3-5 Days
- Locally and Within 300 Miles: 1-3 Days
Transport can be delayed due to inclement weather, late customers, accidents, weigh stations and truck inspections and many other unforeseen situations. If your vehicle transport will be seriously delayed, or even ahead of schedule, your driver or an agent from the auto transport company will usually contact you by phone to let you know ahead of time.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Central City Auto Transport Index
David’s Towing and Recovery
David’s Towing and Recovery is a family owned and operated business that provides quick towing services as well as fast transport for cars, trucks, vans and other vehicles. They have been in business for many years and all transportation and recovery services are licensed, bonded and insured through the USDOT.
4201 Wheeler Avenue, Fort Smith, Arkansas 72901
Complete Towing offers a variety of automobile services. They work round the clock to provide safe, quick and affordable wrecker and towing services locally and statewide. They also tow motor vehicles outside of the state and also help with minor roadside repairs that include lockout services, fuel delivery, jump starts, tire repair and much more. They are insured and bonded and all services are provided by licensed drivers.
596 West Sycamore Street, Fayetteville, Arkansas 72703
Absolute Towing & Recovery
Absolute Towing & Recovery is a small business that has been in operation for more than three years. They offer competitive rates and fast, quality services when it comes to towing, repairs and outstanding customer care. They are licensed, insured and bonded and have accreditation through the USDOT.
2400 Regency Blvd, Moore, Oklahoma 73160
Central City includes ZIP codes: