Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Ash Flat, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Ash Flat, Arkansas Professional Auto Transport
Ash Flat is located near the Ozarks in Arkansas and was named in honor of local ash trees by residents in 1856. Farming has long been a stable career in this small city and there are quite a few fields that produce large crops of cotton, soybean, corn and other crops. Lumber is also a great career choice in Ash Flat as there are several lumber companies and tree service companies in the area.
The local college, Ozarka College, brings around 1500 college students to the area annually and is also a college that many locals tend to attend after high school graduation. Ash Flat is a small city with a close, small town feeling to it with annual community events, celebrations on the holidays and festivals, carnivals and even a small circus held each year.
For more information about Ash Flat, you can visit the official city website.
Read more about Arkansas vehicle export services.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Ash Flat to Bismarck||$194||194 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Ash Flat to Des Moines||$385||514 miles||2 – 4 days|
|San Antonio to Ash Flat||$539||719 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Ash Flat to Philadelphia||$656||1094 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Denver to Ash Flat||$690||920 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Ash Flat to Miami||$711||1186 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Ash Flat||$742||990 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Ash Flat to Phoenix||$823||1373 miles||4 – 6 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Hiring a professional auto transport company to relocate your car is the safest, quickest and also the most cost effective way to move a car to a new area. When you need to ship a car and hire a pro to take care of relocation, be sure to follow these great tips from A-1 Auto Transport:
- Check the Company – Check reviews for the companies that interest you by visiting websites that list many companies and have review sections. Also check with the Better Business Bureau to see what the company ratings are as well as what past customers have said about them. You will also want to check with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration to see if the transporter is registered with the Department of Transportation as required by law.
- Comparison Shopping – Compare rates as well as services offered by several companies instead of choosing the first company you find listed. Set a strict budget and look for a company that provides quality services, has great reviews and can work within the budget you set. Be sure that you do not set an unrealistically low budget as you will want to hire a company that will provide safe and secure transport and super low rates often mean low quality service as well.
- Car Preparation – Speak to your agent to see what they require for automobile preparation. IN most cases you will need to have the vehicle cleaned inside and out, the fuel lowered to around a quarter tank only and will need to make sure the car can be driven on and off the carrier. If your vehicle is not in operable condition you need to let the agent know upfront. While some companies can haul inoperable vehicles, others are not able to and it is important that the company knows ahead of time so they can arrange the appropriate carrier to move the car.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Ash Flat Auto Transport Directory
Barlow Transportation Services
Barlow Transportation Services offers a wide array of transport solutions for cars, vans, passenger trucks, sport utility vehicles and other motor vehicles including boats, recreational vehicles and motorcycles.
Ash Flat includes ZIP codes: