Safe And Reliable Hardy Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Downtown Hardy looks like a picture drawn from the 19th century. It is a historic area that features several old town shops that remain attractive to this day. The rest of the city serenely blends with nature in the true spirit of Arkansas. Moving and buying a new vehicle form the main reasons for shipping cars to or from Hardy. When you get to this point, come to A-1 Auto Transport for the most reliable solutions.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Hardy to New Orleans||$393||524 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Houston to Hardy||$429||573 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Hardy to Minneapolis||$564||753 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Philadelphia to Hardy||$649||1082 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Hardy to New York||$690||1150 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Miami to Hardy||$704||1174 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Hardy to Salt Lake City||$834||1391 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Phoenix to Hardy||$835||1393 miles||4 - 6 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Hardy
We will ship your car to or from any part of the town, from Main Street all the way to the outskirts. Our coverage extends to all the states in the union.
Transport services offered in Hardy
- Enclosed shipping: It is the right option when you find yourself troubled over the vehicle’s safety during transportation.
- Fully covered transport, which shields the vehicles from road debris, dust, and the elements.
- Vinyl straps and secure tie-downs, which keep the cars from shifting inside the truck. The straps do not scratch the cars as happens with chains.
- Hydraulic lift gates which stoop to the ground clearance level of the vehicles.
- Air compressed suspension systems that create a smooth ride even when the truck moves over a pothole.
- Open-air shipping: It is synonymous with automobile transportation, being the most popular across the country. You may probably come across one of those open trucks carrying several cars along the highways. We have a highly efficient open-air service that helps budget shippers, dealerships, and manufacturers with affordable transportation.
- Door-to-door shipping: Convenience forms one of the reasons that make people opt for this option. If running around terminals is the last thing that you would want to do, you can pay to have the car collected and delivered to your residence. It is a secure delivery option for high-end vehicles.
- Terminal-to-terminal shipping: When paired with open-air transport, the option offers the lowest rates for shipping cars to or from Hardy. You will drop off and pick up the vehicle at selected transportation depots in your state.
- International shipping: Whether you need help with the paperwork or finding the right transport solution, we can help. Our roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) standard has one of the most affordable rates. We also have container shipping options for high-end vehicles and household moving.
- Freight shipping: The service covers all forms of industrial equipment and supplies. You can count on us for reliable shipping regardless of the size.
- Household moving services: We can cover your move to a new state or a new country. Our service offers special rates for serving and retired members of the American military.
Types of cars that we serve
Our transport services cover all kinds of automobiles including:
- Boats and yachts
- ATVs and Motorcycles
- Trucks and SUVs
- Farm equipment
- Electric cars and hybrids
- Golf carts, snowmobiles, and others.
How to prepare a car for shipping
- Personal items: The FMCSA does not allow transport companies to ship vehicles loaded with personal goods. Aftermarket installations like entertainment units and GPS fall into the same class as personal items.
- Maintenance: You might get a cheaper rate for shipping cars to or from Hardy when you have a vehicle that runs properly. To keep it in good shape, get the mechanical problems fixed, top-off all the fluids, keep the battery on a full charge and inflate the tires.
- Exterior parts: Some parts like antennas, side-view mirrors, spoilers, and luggage racks could get damaged during transportation. Remove what you can and cover everything else with padding material. Fold in the side-view mirrors and retract the antenna.
- Inspection: Before you inspect the vehicle, make sure that you have it cleaned so that it becomes easy to check for cosmetic damage. Note down every scratch and dent on the car and take photographs as supporting evidence. Other companies might insist on running another inspection, which is fine as long as both of you agree on the report.
- Registration: For a fresh move to a new state, you will need to apply for a driver’s license and the state license plates for your vehicle. Make your applications at the Department of Motor Vehicles.
Why you can trust A-1 Auto Transport
- We have more than 20 years of auto shipping experience.
- We have a successful record of accomplishments with different customers. You can confirm by checking out the feedback on our website or other trusted networks.
- We have a team of highly skilled and motivated professionals handling all your vehicles.
Get free quotes!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.