Safe And Reliable Hartford Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Hartford is a rural city located in Sebastian County, in Arkansas. If you are planning on touring the city with your car, you should consider transporting it with A-1 Auto Transport. We have been shipping cars to or from Hartford, other states in America and around the world for over 25 years. Our service capabilities have increased in leaps and bounds from when we were just starting out as a regional auto shipper. We have increased the destinations we ship to and the number of services we offer. Our services are fast, efficient, and affordable.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Hartford to Dallas||$252||252 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Nasville to Hartford||$376||502 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Hartford to Houston||$433||433 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Indianapolis to Hartford||$513||685 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Hartford to Colorado Springs||$617||823 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Hartford||$699||1166 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Hartford to Phoenix||$702||1170 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Salt Lake City to Hartford||$809||1349 miles||4 - 6 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Hartford
We have a team of professional drivers, loaders, sales people, route specialists, and managers that all work together to ensure that your vehicle makes it to its intended destination safely, and on time. Shipping cars to or from Hartford is made easier by the fact that the city is only 1.8 square miles in area. The other areas around Hartford that we serve include Fort Smith, Van Buren, Russellville, Fayetteville, Siloam Springs, Springdale, Hot Springs, Rogers, Bentonville, Arkadelphia, Malvern and Bella Vista in Arkansas, Tahlequah, and Okmulgee in Oklahoma.
Our service portfolio
At A-1 Auto Transport, we offer services that very few other companies can match. Our diverse equipment allows us to offer our customers the chance to tailor certain services to their requirements, meaning that you have total control over the entire process. Our most successful services include:
- Door to door pick-up, drop off. Customers can now have their vehicles and items picked up straight from their doorsteps for shipping. It saves them the hassle of having to drive your vehicle to a terminal or a port and it also gives you the opportunity of meeting the person who will handle your shipment.
- Enclosed shipping. The biggest advantage of shipping your vehicle under enclosed shipping is that your car is safeguarded against damage from debris, harsh weather, and people coming in contact with it. It also lowers the insurance premiums should you choose to take out an independent insurance policy. It is frequently used to transport expensive, classic, and antique cars.
- Open-air shipping. If your main priority is the price, then the open-air transport option is ideal for you. The vehicle is placed on an open-sided carrier and secured for shipping. The service is more affordable than the enclosed transport one.
- International moving. Any type of move no matter the distance to be covered requires meticulous planning and preparation. Moving internationally requires even more planning because of the varying laws and sometimes time zones. Forgetting an item can be costly. If you want to have a smooth shipment, choose A-1 Auto Transport. We have facilitated numerous moves overseas and we know what it takes to make it a success.
- Interstate car towing. If you would like your car transported to another state, it's now easier doing it with A-1 Auto Transport. We offer pocket-friendly rates for top of the line services. Shipping your vehicle ensures that it doesn't accrue unnecessary mileage and is protected from road damage.
Vehicles we ship
There are a variety of vehicles that we ship. Some of them include:
- Golf carts. These miniature vehicles may seem easy to ship but they are quite the opposite. They require specialized equipment such as forklifts to help raise and load them on to carriers.
- Recreational vehicles
- Electric vehicles
- Tow trucks, dump trucks, and other service utility vehicles
- Boats, yachts, jet skis and many others.
Preparing your vehicle for shipping
A shipper is responsible for getting your vehicle to its destination safely and on time but it is your responsibility to make sure that the vehicle is in good shape and that all systems are functioning as they should to minimize chances of delays. Here are a few things you should do to prepare your car:
- Wash your vehicle to reveal any damage or paint peels. Take pictures of them to act as evidence in case of a dispute.
- Leave about a quarter to half a tank of gas in your vehicle.
- Clear out any personal items from your vehicle. You should only leave the spare wheel, jack, first aid kit and the spanners.
- Deactivate your alarm system.
- Make copies of your car keys.
Ship with us
On top of fast and affordable services, our customers also get full replacement value insurance and satellite tracking on every order.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.