Fountain Hill, Arkansas Professional Auto Transport
Fountain Hill is a small city in southeastern Arkansas and is a very family oriented city of blue collar workers. Pop singing sensation Michael Jackson’s father was born and raised in Fountain Hill and lived in the city before moving to Indiana. Housing is very affordable in Fountain Hill and the cost of living is relatively lower than the majority of the state of Arkansas.
Local residents often work in moving and transportation as well as production, finance, computer-related occupations, and architecture as well as engineering and business management. Summers in this area of Arkansas can be very hot and dry while winters are generally cool and mild although it has been known to snow or be extremely cold during the winter. The University of Arkansas at Monticello, as well as the University of Louisiana at Monroe and University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff as well as several other colleges and universities, are within 100 miles of Fountain Hill which allows a variety of higher educational choices for local high school graduates.
You can learn more about Fountain Hill by visiting the Arkansas Municipal Page website.
Read more about our Arkansas auto transport services.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Fountain Hill to Little Rock||$108||108 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Nashville to Fountain Hill||$416||416 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Fountain Hill to Chicago||$539||719 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Denver to Fountain Hill||$642||1070 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Fountain Hill to Washington, D.C.||$648||1081 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Philadelphia to Fountain Hill||$732||1220 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Fountain Hill to San Francisco||$1034||2068 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Los Angeles to Fountain Hill||$1061||1769 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Preparing Your Car
Getting your car ready to go is one of the most important steps with auto transport because the way you prepare it can determine, in part, how safe it will be during shipment. To get your car ready to go you can follow a few simple tips that can help keep the car safe.
- The most important things when it comes to preparing your car is hiring the right company to move the car. Be sure to check the company out thoroughly by making sure they are licensed and have a valid MC number provided by the DOT. A quick check with the FMCSA will be able to get you the necessary information on licensing and insurance as well as driving records and other information about the company.
- Never send a payment via Western Union or any other wire service if you are not familiar with the company. There are many scammers out there that will have customers send money and then they vanish and the customer loses their money.
- All cars that are being transported need to be washed and cleaned out before they are loaded for delivery. A clean car will show signs of flaws and cosmetic damage better than a dirty car will. You want to be able to see all surface areas of the car when it is delivered to better check for damage.
- Request that the car is delivered during the day only. When a car is delivered at night, you will not be able to see the entire car clearly and damage may be overlooked.
- Tires need to be inflated to the right level.
- Brakes should be in good working condition before the car is loaded.
- The battery should be fully charged so that the car will start immediately when it is delivered.
- The fuel should be lowered to less than a half tank.
- While some carriers can transport an inoperable vehicle, you need to let the company know at the time you contact them for a quote if your vehicle is not drivable. If this is the case, the company will need to schedule a truck with a lift to get the car loaded for transport.
- Have your contact information ready to give to the driver and be sure to request his. This way, if an emergency should arise you will be able to contact one another to give, or receive important information.
Fountain Hill Auto Transport Index
Razorback Wrecker Service Inc.
Open 7 days per week, this company offers efficient transport services for all types of motor vehicles as well as emergency wrecker services and roadside repair. They can help with flat tire repair, battery boosts, and lockout services.
2123 East 9th Street, Texarkana, Arkansas 71854
Fountain Hill includes ZIP codes:
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.