Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Manila, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Manila Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
For a long time, Manila existed as the most popular hunting and fishing ground in Arkansas. Lake Mallard holds the state record for the biggest catch of the largemouth bass. There are many outdoor activities that you can enjoy with a comely living environment. When you need to move your boat, truck, RV, or ordinary car, come to A-1 Auto Transport for the best help. We have the most competitive rates on shipping cars to or from Manila.
Areas covered in Manila
We have transport services extending to all parts of the region. There is no part within the 3.2 square miles that we cannot reach. We have operations across all 50 states in the country.
What we offer in Manila
- Open-air transportation: It is the most affordable an efficient transport option. We have trailers that can support 8-12 cars on a trip, making it easy for you to share the cost burden with other shippers.
- Enclosed car shipping services: Open trailers expose your vehicle to the elements and other external risks. The risks can have huge financial consequences when you involve a high-value automobile. Enclosed shipping allows you to entrust your car to someone else without going nuts with worry.
- Door-to-door shipping: You can snap up this option when you run a busy schedule or you need white-glove handling for your car. We will fetch the vehicle and shepherd it all the way to your residence or business premises.
- Terminal-to-terminal shipping: It is a quicker option compared to door-to-door delivery, which takes longer to schedule. You will also save money when you choose to drop off and pick up the car at the nearest transportation depot in your state.
- International shipping: Working your way through the customs regulations in different countries can take a very long period. Finding the right transport solution may only work to compound your problems. The cheapest option that you can find is the roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) standard. You may opt to use a shipping container when you have a high-end automobile.
Types of vehicles that we ship
When it comes to shipping cars to or from Manila, our service covers every kind of automobile that you can imagine. They include:
- Classic, exotic, and luxury cars
- Motorcycles (including GP, superbikes, and vintage bikes)
- SUVs and ATVs
- Electric cars and hybrids
- RVs and motorhomes
- Boats and yachts
- Farm machinery and oversized equipment
What to do before you ship your car
- Find a legit transporter by running several background checks on review websites as well as checking their license records from the authorities. Make sure that you get and compare at least three shipping quotes from different companies.
- Wash the vehicle so that it is easy to inspect it for cosmetic damage. Detail every dent, ding, or scratch that you find on the car. Take photographs so that you can have an extra piece of evidence.
- Remove your personal effects and valuables from the vehicle. Your transport company may guide you on their personal items policy. You should also remove the aftermarket accessories installed in the car like GPS and DVD players.
- Run down the gas to about 1/4 of the tank. Too much fuel may spill over during transportation, creating a safety hazard. You may also benefit from cheaper rates since it will push down the vehicle’s weight.
- Fix all the leaks and mechanical problems. Make sure that you report the outstanding issues that may affect the vehicle’s handling. If the vehicle has any special operating procedures, note them down and share the note with the truck driver.
- Remove the loose external parts and accessories exposed to potential damage. Retract your antenna, fold in the side-view mirrors, and cover the other parts that you fail to take out.
- Disable the alarm system and prepare a spare set of keys that you will hand over to the driver.
The benefits of choosing our service
A-1 Auto Transport is in a better position to help you when shipping cars to or from Manila because:
- We have a self-managed fleet of more than 30 trucks. You will gain from reduced rates by getting rid of the brokerage fees paid to middlemen.
- Our team of qualified and motivated professionals will handle your car with the best care and safety measures available.
- You get to deal with a legit company. You check our MC and DOT numbers from records at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
- All our services include GPS tracking and insurance cover, leaving you with fewer worries.
Free shipping quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport.