Banks, Arkansas Professional Auto Shipping
Banks is a very small town in Arkansas and is one that brings hunters, primarily deer hunters, to the area each year for deer hunting season. The town has a small celebration, Buck Fever, to celebrate the beginning of the season. The event includes music and food and plenty of beverages as well as singing, dancing and a community parade that brings many people to the heart of town to celebrate together.
Housing cost is relatively low in Banks with an average home cost of no more than $50,000. The majority of local residents work in the agriculture or fishing industries as well as transportation, manufacturing, and warehousing. Construction is also a big industry in Banks and nearly 20% of the local population works in construction or extraction jobs.
You can learn more about Banks by visiting the local town website.
Click here to learn more about Arkansas auto transport.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Banks to Dallas||$298||298 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Des Moines to Banks||$525||701 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Banks to Chicago||$536||715 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Columbus to Banks||$591||788 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Banks to Colorado Springs||$622||1038 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Detroit to Banks||$701||935 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Banks to New York||$778||1297 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Los Angeles to Banks||$1039||1733 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Car Preparation Tips
Before a car can ship with a professional auto transporter, it must be prepared for the journey. You can follow a few simple tips from A-1 Auto Transport to have your vehicle ready to go when the truck arrives:
- Wash the exterior of the car. Many drivers will not load a dirty car, especially if there are large clumps of dirt that may fall off and hit other vehicles during transport.
- Empty all personal content from inside the car. Personal cont5ent includes paperwork, music players or DVD players, loose CD’s or DVD’s and all other content that is not permanently attached to the vehicle.
- Disable the vehicle alarm.
- Drive the fuel down to less than a half tank only as fuel adds weight to a load. Your vehicle only needs enough fuel to be shifted on the carrier during transport and to drive on and off at pickup and delivery.
- Get hard copies of all important paperwork including your transport contract and the company insurance certificate and paperwork.
- Have your cell phone number ready to give to the driver when he picks the vehicle up. Also, try to get the drivers number in case you need to contact him while he has the vehicle in his possession.
Get a free, no obligation to buy, price quote for your shipment.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Banks Auto Transport Directory
A&W Roadside has been in business for more than three years and they provide local and statewide towing, emergency wrecker and recovery as well as automobile transport services. All services are licensed, insured and bonded and A&W Roadside is registered with the Department of Transportation.
18523 AR-367, Little Rock, Arkansas 72206
Lucky’s Towing & Recovery LLC
Lucky’s Towing & Recovery offers transport services for light and heavy automobiles, trucks, SUV’s and other vehicles including motorcycles, heavy machinery and equipment and much more. They work throughout central Arkansas as well as Bryant, Pine Bluff and Benton. They not only tow vehicles but they also assist with lockout services, battery boosts, tire changes and gas and water delivery. They can be contacted 24 hours per day and also offer vehicle storage on site.
7412 Ram Road, Mabelvale, Arkansas 72103
Banks includes ZIP codes: