Caraway, Arkansas Professional Car Shipping
Caraway is located near Jonesboro in Craighead County in northeastern Arkansas. Caraway has a low cost of living, a low home building cost and a low home rental cost making it a great location for relocation and for business ventures. It is a very family oriented city with several scenic views around town due to a sparse woodland area surrounding the city and many places for sports, hiking and walking, camping and other outdoor recreation.
There have been no violent crimes in Caraway in more than ten years and a scarce number of non-violent crimes. Employment can be found in farming and forestry, hunting and fishing and also in manufacturing, food service and healthcare and social work as well as several other local industries.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Caraway to Memphis||$53||53 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Jacksonville to Caraway||$584||779 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Caraway to Albuquerque||$603||1006 miles||4 - 6 days|
|New York to Caraway||$665||1109 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Caraway to Pierre||$744||993 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Santa Fe to Caraway||$747||997 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Caraway to Tuscon||$854||1424 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Jose to Caraway||$1023||2047 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Caraway Auto Shipping Tips
Car shipping rates will vary based on several things. These include the type of vehicle being transported as well as how much it weighs. It also includes the date of departure and the distance between the pickup and delivery location and also the type of transport the car is being hauled on. Most shippers will need a deposit up front to utilize the service for you and depending on the distance, you can expect to pay upwards of $1000 when having the vehicle professionally transported long distance. When you want to keep rates down and safety7 up, keep a few tips in mind when you start contacting companies for service:
- Know the vehicle weight and dimensions exactly. This can help lower the cost when you call for a quote.
- If you are shipping an inoperable vehicle you need to ask upfront if the company can ship it. Some companies are able to but they must use specialized equipment that will lift the vehicle onto the truck. This must be planned ahead of time as usually vehicles are driven onto the truck. Inoperable vehicles will cost more than shipping a vehicle that is in good driving condition. If you are shipping a car that has little value or may not necessarily be needed, you may want to reconsider having it shipped if the cost is too high.
- Large, oversized SUV’s and large trucks will usually cost more to ship than standard sized automobiles. You need to be prepared to pay a higher fee when shipping an oversized vehicle.
- You must prepare the car for transport by having it clean inside and out, lowering the fuel to around a quarter tank and making sure it is in good condition to drive on and off the carrier. The brakes need to work well and the tires and battery should be in good condition and fully charged.
- You need to have a spare key made that will work in the ignition, doors and the trunk. The key must be given to the driver as he will need it along the way, especially if he has a DOT inspection and is required to open the doors or trunks of vehicles on his truck.
Caraway Auto Transport Directory
Somner Express is a trucking company that is located in Memphis, Tennessee and they have been serving the city of Caraway for more than five years with reliable auto transport and general freight shipping services. They can safely relocate any make and model of motor vehicle and also haul agricultural products, farm equipment, and heavy machinery. Somner is registered with the USDOT and they have a full staff of professional trained, licensed and insured drivers and transportation staff.
65 West Carolina Avenue, Memphis, Tennessee 38103
Caraway includes ZIP codes:
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.