Bentonville, Arkansas Professional Auto Shipping
Bentonville has been home to the retail giant, Walmart, since 1950 when Sam Walton opened his first small store in town. It is also the 10th largest city in the state and has a local population of more than 40,000 people. The Walmart Visitor Center in Bentonville is located at the original Walton’s Five and Dime store and boasts fifteen large office buildings. Bentonville was originally named Osage but was renamed Bentonville in 1843 to honor the late Thomas Hart Benton, a Missouri Senator that was in support of statehood in Arkansas.
Some of the largest employers in Bentonville are Walmart Stores, Inc., Northwest health System, Mercy of Northwest Arkansas and the Bentonville School District. The city and county also employ many local residents. Because of Walmart, more than 1000 international suppliers have warehousing and other business locations in Bentonville. The city has many local parks, museums, historical structures and much more that entertain local residents and visitors of all ages.
You can learn a great deal about Bentonville and the local attractions, city and government agencies, local utilities and much more by visiting the official city website.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Bentonville to St. Paul||$64||64 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Kansas City to Bentonville||$209||209 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Bentonville to Santa Fe||$563||751 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Bentonville||$690||1151 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Bentonville to Phoenix||$706||1177 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Boston to Bentonville||$915||1525 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Bentonville to San Diego||$917||1529 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Portland to Bentonville||$1194||1990 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping to Bentonville
When you have a car shipped to Bentonville, take some time to enjoy the scenery, map your driving routes and know when and where you need to register the vehicle in order to drive legally in the state:
- All motor vehicles must be legally registered within 30 days of making residency in the state of Arkansas.
- Vehicle owners must go in person to the Motor Vehicle Department to register the vehicle as well as to get the title switched to an Arkansas title and to obtain vehicle license plates.
- You need to obtain insurance that is valid in the state of Arkansas and also get an Arkansas Driver’s License.
- If the vehicle has a lien, you will need to provide the customer service representative with the name, address and telephone number of the lienholder.
- Map your driving route to and from work, school and other local businesses and entertainment venues that you will frequent. This will help you reduce drive time as well as fuel cost.
Get a free, no obligation to buy, price quote for your shipment.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Bentonville Auto Transport Guide
Sioux’s Transportation is privately owned and operated and has been in business for more than five years in Arkansas. They transport all types of cars, pickup trucks, sport utility vehicles and other vehicles as well as motorcycles, all-terrain vehicles, recreational vehicles and much more. This company is available to provide quotes and schedule transport seven days per week and they offer highly competitive rates. They are registered with the USDOT and all services are licensed and insured.
633 South Barrington Road, Springdale, Arkansas 72762
Bentonville includes ZIP codes: