Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Chidester, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Chidester, Arkansas Safe and Reliable Auto Shipping
Chidester is situated in the south central area of Arkansas in Ouachita County. It’s a traditional small town with many family centered events and small, locally owned retail shops, diners and small café’s. Chidester has a moderately warm to hot climate throughout the majority of the year with cooler temperatures in the late fall and winter months.
It seldom snows but there is plenty of rain in the spring and summer. The median income is a little lower than the state average, but the cost of living is substantially lower as well. New homes are generally priced at less than half of the Arkansas average and rental rates are less than $500 monthly for most family homes. Sales related careers are very popular locally as well as transportation, production and farming, fishing and forestry and public services including fire fighters and other service positions.
Click here & learn more about shipping cars and other vehicles to or from Arkansas.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Chidester to Dallas||$250||250 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Pierre to Chidester||$628||1048 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Chidester to Washington, D.C.||$670||1117 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Minneapolis to Chidester||$674||899 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Chidester to Miami Beach||$687||1145 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Phoenix to Chidester||$787||1313 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Chidester to Portland||$1111||2222 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Sacramento to Chidester||$1156||1928 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Car Shipping Q&A
- How does auto transport work? – Once you call or submit for an online quote, an agent will usually contact you by telephone to make sure all details are clear. The car will be scheduled for pickup and you will need to plan on meeting the driver on the scheduled date. A visual inspection will be made when the driver picks the car up and any flaws such as paint chips, dents or other cosmetic damage will be noted on the Bill of Lading.
- How far ahead of time should I schedule auto transport? – During busy seasons such as summer and fall, it is best to schedule at least 2-4 weeks ahead of time. During the fall and winter, contacting a company at least 2 weeks in advance of the date you will need service is recommended.
- What type of transport carriers are used for auto transport? – There are a couple different types of carriers used for auto transport:
- Open Carriers: The driver will drive the car directly onto a large, open carrier. These are trucks that most people are familiar seeing on the interstate loaded down with 10 or more cars, trucks and other vehicles. Open carriers are the least expensive type of auto transport and they are suitable for most makes and models of cars, trucks and other vehicles.
- Enclosed Carriers: When you use enclosed transport for your car it will be placed inside of a fully enclosed trailer. Enclosed carriers are suggested for exotic cars, luxury cars, classic and antiques and other expensive vehicles. It protects the car from the elements such as weather, road debris and other dangers that could damage a car during shipment.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Auto Transport Guide
Razorback Moving and Storage
Razorback Moving and Storage is a full service moving company that has been in business for more than seven years. They provide professional home and office moving services that include packing and crating, disassembly, loading and delivery as well as unpacking and set-up and much more. They also offer fast solutions to auto transport for all types of cars, trucks and other motor vehicles. Razorback helps customers move with less stress knowing that their vehicle will arrive safely along with their home or office goods. All services are insured and handled only by fully licensed professionals.
3801 West Locust Street, Rogers, Arkansas 72756
Dewayne Higgins Trucking
Dewayne Higgins Trucking is a small, family owned and operated company that offers trucking services in the state of Arkansas. They haul most makes of automobiles and trucks as well as boats, motorcycles, general freight and farm machinery and other farming and construction materials. They are licensed and insured and offer expedited service in local areas.
210 US-64, Mulberry, Arkansas 72947
Mercer Transportation provides auto transport services to all areas of the continental United States as well as to Canada and other areas. They are quick and efficient and have been in business for more than five years. This company provides professional, insured and bonded transport for civilians, military personnel, students, snowbirds and vacationers and many others.
Chidester includes ZIP codes: