Safe And Reliable Junction City Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Junction City which is primarily on the southern border of Arkansas, stretches to form a twin city in Louisiana with the same name. Junction City is a major commercial and trade center owing to its logistically advantageous location along the border of Arkansas and Louisiana. Folks in Junction City are friendly and always open to guests from out of town. Local tourists are treated to a number of outdoor activities. The Brushy Creek Nature Trail and the Waterleaf Interpretive Trail offer the perfect hiking and camping grounds. Motorcycle lovers on the other hand are spoilt for choice with three motorcycle racing sites, namely Camden Campaign, Crystal Springs Ride and the Diamond Run. A-1 Auto Transport provides professional car shipping services to both residents and guests touring the city. Our unique service delivery makes us the most recommended for shipping cars to or from Junction City.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Junction City to Omaha||$552||737 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Chicago to Junction City||$585||781 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Junction City to Miami Beach||$658||1098 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Cheyenne to Junction City||$712||1188 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Junction City to St. Paul||$743||991 miles||3 - 5 days|
|New York to Junction City||$817||1363 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Junction City to Los Angeles||$1029||1716 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Seattle to Junction City||$1201||2403 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within Junction City
A-1 Auto Transport provides professional car shipping services across all 50 states in the US. However, to ensure quality of service, we take up a focused approach and tailor the car shipping experience for clients according to their locale. In Junction City, we took the time to understand the city profile. We know the location of all communities in Junction City and the roads leading to each of them. Additionally, we are familiar with the location of car depots, parking lots and storage facilities, which act as terminal points.
Get a free, no obligation to buy, price quote for your shipment.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
With this information, we can provide services from a hands-on-perspective when shipping cars to or from Junction City. We serve every location along East State Line Road, Weston Road and 5th street among others. We also stretch our scope of service to her neighboring towns like El Dorado, Smackover and Strong.
Auto transport services we provide
- Motorcycle shipping: Motorcycle lovers looking forward to the motorcycle trails in Junction City are in for a treat. A-1 Auto transport offers the most affordable rates for motorcycle shipping. Additionally, we offer three shipping options:
- Open air shipping: We use open carriers to transport the two wheels. Open carriers come with flatbed racks. We load the motorcycles onto the racks and secure them using non-abrasive soft ties, then ship them as they are.
- Containerized shipping: We use an enclosed carrier which comes with an intermodal container. The two wheel is loaded onto the container and shipped off. The biggest advantage of this method is privacy and extra protection from external hazards.
- Crated shipping: Here, we load the motorcycle into a wooden crate then ship the entire crate. The crate offers the same advantage derived from an intermodal container, but at a cheaper rate.
- Multi-car shipping: Open carriers have sufficient room to accommodate several cars, which facilitates multi-car shipping services. Clients shipping multiple vehicles only have to pay for the hiring cost of one open carrier, which significantly reduces the overall cost of shipping multiple cars. Additionally, we have an experienced team that’s able to formulate a cost effective shipping schedule when transporting multiple cars each heading to different destinations.
Types of cars we ship
Sedans, SUVs, trucks, vans, motorcycles, electric cars, salvaged vehicles, RVs, ATVs, high-end cars, jet-skis and heavy equipment are some of the cars we ship. Take a look at the brands we have shipped before.
How to prepare your vehicle for shipping
- Have the car washed prior to the day of shipping. This facilitates the accuracy of a car hauler’s inspection report.
- Remove all personal belongings from the car. All aftermarket installations should also be removed to save them from damage or loss.
- Perform a car maintenance check. This involves checking for any fluid leaks, punctured tires and ensuring all fluids are to their recommended levels.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas to cover the loading, offloading and parking of the car. It will also be sufficient to cover the distance to the nearest gas station.
- Have a record of the car’s condition before shipping by taking clear photos of all sides of the car.
- Locate your spare car keys or have a copy made well in advance.
Click here to read the full car prepping guide.
Why opt for our services?
A-1 Auto Transport is a fully insured and licensed carrier firm. All cars are covered by an in-transit insurance policy, guaranteeing clients prompt compensation in the event of damage.
97% of our previous clients have recommended our services to friends and acquaintances. Try A-1 Auto Transport next time you need services for shipping cars to or from Junction City and find out why!