Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Delaplaine, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Delaplaine, Arkansas Professional Auto Shipping
Delaplaine is located in Greene County in the northwestern area of the state of Arkansas. The town was incorporated in 1912 but has been recognized since the mid to late 1870’s as a trading post town and railroad stop. The town has a very small local population but the cost of living is extremely low. To build or purchase a home in Delaplaine, one would most likely pay less than half of what they would pay in the majority of the state of Arkansas.
Delaplaine is within 100 miles of several large cities including Jonesboro, Arkansas and Memphis, Tennessee. Employment can be found locally in manufacturing, farming, hunting and fishing as well as mining, oil and gas extraction and construction. There are also opportunities in the service industry, computer and technology industries and education, healthcare and many others. On average people commute to work in less than a half hour and the job market has seen an increase of more than 3% in recent years as new local business has begun to expand.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Delaplaine to Atlanta||$491||491 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Chicago to Delaplaine||$496||496 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Delaplaine to Raleigh||$600||800 miles||3 – 5 days|
|New York to Delaplaine||$667||1113 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Delaplaine to Cheyenne||$748||998 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Salt Lake City to Delaplaine||$861||1435 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Delaplaine to San Jose||$1018||2036 miles||6 – 8 days|
|San Diego to Delaplaine||$1058||1764 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Auto Shipping FAQ’s
- How does auto shipping work? – Once you contact a company agent to get a quote and schedule service, the agent will then work with the drivers to schedule the car for pickup and delivery to the location you need to have the car shipped. It can take up to several days to locate a driver that will be in your immediate area to pick the car up and if that is the case, the agent will contact you to let you know the estimated date that your car will be picked up. Agents usually allow a 3-day window as many things can affect the time for pickup and delivery.
- Do I need to be present when the car is picked up or delivered? – It is very important for you to be present when your vehicle is picked up as well as when it is delivered. The driver will complete a physical inspection to check for signs of damage and you need to sign important paperwork when the inspection is complete. An inspection will be performed at both the loading time and the time of delivery. If you know that you will not be able to meet the driver in person, you will need to have another adult meet in your place.
- Can I pack personal belongings in my car? – Auto transporters are not licensed or insured to haul anything except the vehicle. Your personal items will need to be moved by a moving company or by you personally but they cannot be left inside the car during transport. Some companies will allow up to 100 pounds of personal content to be packed inside of the trunk, but this is something you will need to discuss ahead of time with the company agent.
- How far ahead of time do I need to schedule my car to be picked up? – A time frame of at least one week is usually fine, especially if you are shipping locally or within one or two states from your location but many companies prefer that you call at least 2-4 weeks ahead of time so they can schedule a carrier in a timely manner.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Delaplaine Auto Transport Guide
Tweedy Transport is a privately owned and operated trucking company that offers licensed and insured transportation for automobiles, trucks, vans, sport utility vehicles and boats, motorcycles and other two and four wheeled vehicles. They also transport freight of all kinds as well as farm supplies, chemicals, heavy machinery and other freight.
3844 Highway 67 South, Pocahontas, Arkansas 72455
Bill Keen Trucking Inc.
Bill Keen Trucking Inc. has been in business for more than seven years and they are a reputable Arkansas trucking company. This company has accreditation from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and they are licensed, insured and bonded for transportation services. They haul all types of motor vehicles as well as many other types of heavy and oversized freight and machinery.
206 North 35th Avenue, Paragould, Arkansas 72450
Delaplaine includes ZIP codes: