Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Lamar, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Lamar Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
When you are in for an exciting tour of Arkansas, Lamar should make up one of your stops You can do many things in Lamar, from working around the farm to setting up a small business and enjoying camping trips along the creek. When you reach that place where you need some help in shipping cars to or from Lamar, look for A-1 Auto Transport.
Areas covered in Lamar
We ship vehicles to all the 50 states in America. We can deliver to your home, business premises, or any other convenient part of the city and the state.
Our transport services in Lamar
- Enclosed shipping – We use a covered truck to keep your car protected from external hazards like road debris and inclement weather. We have a team of experienced professionals handling your classic, luxury, and collectibles. A-1 Auto Transport makes sure that you get the best insurance cover when using the enclosed option to ship a high-value automobile.
- Open-air shipping – We may use a flatbed truck on shorter distances and a multi-car trailer on the longer hauls. Flatbed trucks will carry fewer vehicles (sometimes only one), making them an expensive affair if traveling a great distance. The larger rigs have enough room for 8-12 cars on a trip. They are also the most popular transport option in many parts of the country.
- Terminal shipping – We have transportation networks spread out in all the 50 states of the U.S. You will drop off and pick up the car from the nearest terminal when shipping cars to or from Lamar.
- Door-to-door shipping – We will etch the car and deliver it to your residence or the most convenient place. The service comes at an extra charge.
- International shipping – When you want to send your car to a different country, you may choose between the roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) and container shipping options.
- RoRo describes how the cars get loaded and unloaded on the shipping vessel. You have to make sure that the vehicle runs properly to allow for loading and unloading.
- Containerized transport gives the vehicles extra protection while they are out in the sea. Shared containers give you an option to save money while exclusive containers allow you to include personal items in the cargo.
Types of cars that we ship
Our automobile transportation service covers all types of vehicles starting from standard cars, trucks, boats, earthmovers and tractors, snowmobiles, golf carts and more.
Preparing your car for shipping
Remove the personal effects and aftermarket accessories from the vehicle. Stereo systems, DVD players, GPS, and LCD screens that are not original installations should be removed. The trucker will drive the vehicle when loading and unloading unless it is a no-op. Make the following preparations to keep it ready:
- Keep the battery on a full charge and check if the terminals work.
- Top off all the fluids.
- Run down the gas tank to a quarter-full. It will lower the weight and help to keep the vehicles safe during transportation.
- Get the leaks and all mechanical problems checked up and fixed.
- Note down the oddities of your car including any problems with starting the engine and stick it on the dashboard or hand it over to the driver.
Make sure that you secure all the loose items in the exterior. Remove the aftermarket accessories like spoilers and ground effects. Cover the side-view mirrors with protective padding and fold them in. Retract the antenna and disable the alarm system. Thoroughly wash the car and make a written record of the dents, dings, and scratches on the body. Use a camera to take dated photographs as extra evidence. Share the records with the transporter and make sure that they are acknowledged. Prepare a spare set of keys that you will hand over to the driver. Make sure that you learn all you can about the regulations on shipping cars to or from Lamar by visiting the Arkansas Department of Transportation.
Choosing A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport offers excellent car shipping solutions throughout the U.S. Here are some of the reasons why you can depend on us.
- We have more than 20 years of experience and an unmatched service record.
- We have valid MC and USDOT license records.
- We have modern equipment and highly skilled professionals to help with the transportation.
- We have highly competitive rates that include insurance and GPS tracking at no extra charge.
Get free shipping quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.