East Camden, Arkansas Safe and Reliable Auto Transport
East Camden is located in Ouachita County in the southern area of Arkansas. In its early days, East Camden was a planned community that was designed specifically for Shumaker Naval Ammunition Depot. The city is a very small, yet close-knit, community where family values and community togetherness really shine.
The cost of living is roughly 30% lower than other areas of the state and the employment rate is a little high, but work can be found both locally as well as in neighboring cities and towns. Southern Arkansas University, University of Arkansas at Monticello and Pine Bluff and Henderson State University are all within 60 miles of East Camden. Grambling and Louisiana Tech are both within 75 miles. There are several nearby hospitals and medical clinics where many of the local residents are employed and others are employed by production companies, construction companies, and other companies ranging from office and administration to blue collar work.
Further information on Arkansas AR car shipping.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|East Camden to Little Rock||$99||99 miles||1 - 2 days|
|San Antonio to East Camden||$405||540 miles||2 - 4 days|
|East Camden to Minneapolis||$713||951 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Raleigh to East Camden||$735||980 miles||3 - 5 days|
|East Camden to New York||$796||1327 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Phoenix to East Camden||$798||1327 miles||4 - 6 days|
|East Camden to San Diego||$975||1625 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Portland to East Camden||$987||1646 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Car Shipping FAQ’s
- Can my car be shipped if it does not run? - Most companies can ship inoperable vehicles but the agent needs to know upfront if your car runs or not. A specialized truck will be required to lift the car on and off the truck. If you do not let the company know up front that your car does not run, it could delay your service if a driver needs to call in a different truck to get the car.
- Once my car has been picked up, what are the average times for delivery nationwide? - Transit times will depend on where your vehicle is located on the truck as well as the distance of travel. On average you can expect the following times for delivery once the car has been picked up:
- 0-800 Miles: 1-3 Days
- 801-1500 Miles: 3-5 Days
- 1501-2500 Miles: 5-7 Days
- More than 2500 Miles: 7-14 Days or longer depending on the distance
- Will the company give me a guaranteed date for delivery? - No. Due to weather, road conditions and other situations that can affect transit times, you will not usually be guaranteed a date for delivery. The company will, however, try to give you a time frame of roughly a few days within the average shipping dates for the delivery location that your vehicle is shipped to.
East Camden Auto Transport Index
Paschall Trucking Lines, Inc.
Paschall Trucking Lines, Inc. has been in business for more than three years and they are registered with the Department of Transportation and have licensed, insured and bonded services for auto transport, freight shipments and much more. They can be contacted by phone Monday through Friday to get quotes and to schedule transportation services throughout the state of Arkansas as well as to and from many Midwestern states in the United States.
Four Corners Freight LLC
Four Corners Freight LLC provides reliable transportation services throughout the state of Arkansas. They haul cars, pickup trucks, sport utility vehicles, recreational vehicles, ATV’s, motorcycles, boats and other wheeled vehicles. They also transport farm supplies, heavy machinery, and other freight. This company is licensed and insured and offers highly competitive rates for service.
305 McNeely Road, Marion, Arkansas 72364
East Camden includes ZIP codes:
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org