Safe And Reliable Lepanto Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Named after a port in Greece, Lepanto is a city located in Poinsett County, in the sunken lowland of Arkansas. If you are looking to shipping cars to or from Lepanto, do it with A-1 Auto Transport. Ever since our inception over 25 years ago, we have been constantly improving our service delivery methods and locations we ship to. In that time we have grown from a regional auto shipper only able to ship a few cars at a time to a handful of locations to now boasting of a full-on, worldwide shipping network that cuts across all 50 states in America and also overseas. Our resilience, dedication, and attention to detail have seen us overcome tough times and grow to the shipping juggernaut that we are right now. When you ship with us, you are guaranteed the safety of your car, on-time deliveries, and affordable rates.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Lepanto to Kansas City||$423||423 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Dallas to Lepanto||$461||461 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Lepanto to San Antonio||$551||735 miles||3 - 5 days|
|New York to Lepanto||$667||1112 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Lepanto to Bismarck||$711||1186 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Salt Lake City to Lepanto||$896||1494 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Lepanto to San Jose||$1017||2035 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Salem to Lepanto||$1131||2262 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Lepanto
We have well-established shipping routes that enable us to easily navigate through the city and make timely deliveries. With only a total area of about 1.5 square miles to cover, shipping cars to or from Lepanto is fast and direct. We also ship to cities and towns adjacent to Lepanto which include Jonesboro, Marion, Blytheville, Paragould, West Memphis, and Forrest City in Arkansas, Millington, Atoka, Memphis, Bartlett, Covington, and Germantown in Tennessee, Kennett in Missouri, Southaven, and Horn Lake in Mississippi.
We are proud to be able to provide such comprehensive shipping packages to our numerous customers. Some of the services we offer include:
- State to state towing
- Door to door shipping
- Shipping for snowbirds
- Enclosed/covered transport
- Open-air transport
- Shipping for college students and seniors
- Freight transportation
- Heavy equipment shipping
- Military POV transport
- Domestic and international moving
- Dealer to dealer transport
- Multiple vehicle shipping
Types of cars we ship
- Electric and alternative fuel vehicles
- Boats, yachts, jet skis, dinghies and other watercraft
- Buggies, quad bikes, and other all-terrain vehicles
- Sports utility vehicles
- Luxury vehicles
- Recreational vehicles and motorhomes
- Golf carts
- Salvaged cars
- Non-operational vehicles
How to prepare your vehicle for shipping
Preparation is a crucial step to any activity. Having your car ready for shipping avoids delays and mishaps during the process. Here are a few things that you ought to do in order for the whole process to be as smooth and stress-free as possible:
- Take out any loose items in the car. This prevents damage as the vehicle moves about.
- Remove all personal items.
- Clean your vehicle to reveal any damages. Take photos of the damages as evidence.
- Only leave about a quarter tank of gas in the vehicle.
- Disable the alarm system.
- Make copies of your car keys.
- Service your vehicle.
Problems encountered during the shipping process
As difficult as it is for an experienced weatherman to accurately predict the weather each and every day, so is it for us to accurately prevent all problems associated with shipping. However, there are a few common ones that we can help you avoid. Some of them include:
- Incorrect address: During the shipping process, you will be signing and filling out numerous forms. In the confusion, it is easy to misspell or omit a key piece of your new address which can lead to your vehicle being delivered to the wrong area. Always make sure that you counter-check your address.
- Late deliveries: This is probably the most common problem in auto shipping. There are numerous factors that may lead to late deliveries. Some of which are out of the auto shippers hands. They include accidents, tire bursts, breakdowns, and harsh weather. Also, since some cars are shipped together, a late delivery of one of them will negatively affect the schedules of the rest of the vehicles.
- Not every company that is offering shipping services online is genuine. Always ensure that you do proper research before settling on one. Make sure they have a valid USDOT number issued by the relevant authorities.
Why ship with us?
We give you the best chance of having a care-free shipping experience. With our vast experience coupled with state-of-the-art equipment, no shipping job is too difficult for us. Our services are affordable and well-thought out.
Get in touch with us
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.