Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Bellefonte, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Bellefonte, Arkansas safe and Secure Auto Shipping
Bellefonte is a small town in Boone County and is well known as a town with plenty of camping area and great outdoor resources and natural beauty. The town was named due to the beautiful natural water springs in the area. The town was originally incorporated in 1882 but lost its incorporation later in the year when a fire destroyed a great deal of the town. It was not incorporated again until 1963.
The unemployment rate in Bellefonte is lower than the larger cities in Arkansas and many of the local residents are able to find work in production, food prep and serving, office and management positions and personal care and health as well as construction, maintenance and building and grounds keeping positions. The town is very family friendly and the majority of residents have lived in the area for many years and those that relocate tend to stay in Bellefonte long term after relocation. Bellefonte has nearly 30 locally owned restaurants as well as several retail shops, gas stations and other stores throughout town.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Bellefonte to San Antonio||$480||640 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Detroit to Bellefonte||$639||853 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Bellefonte to Phoenix||$708||1180 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Philadelphia to Bellefonte||$725||1209 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Bellefonte to Charlotte||$732||977 miles||3 – 5 days|
|New York to Bellefonte||$765||1276 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Bellefonte to Las Vegas||$799||1333 miles||4 – 6 days|
|San Diego to Bellefonte||$919||1533 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Car Shipping Tips
Shipping a car can be completed with ease as long as you take time to carefully plan everything, hire a quality company to handle your car during shipment and make sure you have the car ready to go when the truck arrives to pick it up. Follow these tips to make sure your vehicle is ready for auto transport:
- Clean the car inside and out.
- Remove all dirt from the tires and undercarriage.
- Take all personal content out of the car. You may leave a spare tire and tire changing tools but everything else should be removed.
- Any loose accessories on the outside of the car need to be taken off prior to transport.
- If the car has removable seats and you will not need them, be sure to remove them so you can reduce the cost of shipping.
- Make sure you get a copy of the proof of insurance from the transport company and verify that it is valid by checking with the FMCSA.
- Disable the car alarm.
- Exchange contact numbers with the driver in case something urgent comes up while the car is still in the possession of the transport company.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Bellefonte Auto Transport Guide
Yokeley’s Transport has been in business for more than three years and they provide safe and reliable auto transport for cars, pickup trucks, sport utility vehicles, vans and other motor driven vehicles. They are licensed and insured as well as registered with the Department of Transport and accredited by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. Yokeley’s can be contacted by telephone for a fast quote and to schedule transport services.
119 Mayflower Road, Forsyth, Missouri 65653
Tyler Transportation relocates all makes and models of motor vehicles including cars and trucks, vans and SUV’s and even boats and motorcycles and ATV’s. Large or small, they can handle shipment in open as well as enclosed carriers via interstate throughout the state of Arkansas. They are reasonably priced and offer only fully insured and licensed services.
14503 White Valley Road, Mulberry, Arkansas 72947