Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Gentry, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Gentry Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Despite its classification as a city, Gentry sustains a small town appeal with a deep and thriving culture. At one time, it was one of the largest apple-producing regions in Arkansas. Shipping cars to or from Gentry is a job that only an experienced company like A-1 Auto Transport can offer the most dependability.
Areas covered in Gentry
Our scope runs through all parts of the town, all counties in the state, and all states of the U.S.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Gentry to Dallas||$317||317 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Memphis to Gentry||$349||349 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Gentry to Houston||$414||553 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Santa Fe to Gentry||$546||729 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Gentry to Albuquerque||$553||738 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Gentry||$696||1160 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Gentry to Las Vegas||$786||1311 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Los Angeles to Gentry||$913||1523 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our transport services in Gentry
We will move your hot rods, rare exotics and other high-end vehicles using the enclosed transport option. Some of the important features found on our equipment include:
- Fully covered trucks with a sturdy build to protect the load from adverse external conditions.
- Vinyl strapping to secure the vehicle on the tie-downs, without causing any scratches.
- Hydraulic lift gates to load and unload vehicles with low ground clearance.
- An air-ride suspension system that keeps the truck from bumping around on rough terrain.
Choosing to transport your vehicle when exposed in the open means that above safety, you want to keep down the shipping cost. We have multi-car open trailers where you get to split up the bill with other shippers. Open-air transport is a popular choice for dealerships and vehicle manufacturers. One of the reasons why you would choose terminal shipping is the low fees involved. You will send the car to a transportation depot for collection. We will pick it up and deliver it to the nearest hub in your state. Letting your car sit at the terminals for long periods has several safety and security risks attached. Simply ask for door-to-door shipping and have the vehicle picked up and dropped off at any points that you choose. Moving a vehicle to a different country is a lot more complex than a simple move to another state.
- Shipping by sea can take anything between 3-8 weeks depending on the distance and mode of transportation. Roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) is the cheapest standard while containerized shipping offers the best safety measures.
- You may choose to send the cars by plane. It is a highly expensive option that we only recommend when you have a pressing deadline.
Cars that we ship
Some of the vehicles that we handle when shipping cars to or from Gentry include:
- Campers and RVs
- Farm machinery
- Industrial equipment
Preparing for the transportation process
The best shipping experience starts with finding the right transport company. It will involve checking for their license and registration details, finding customer reviews, and comparing quotes from different trucking services. Here are a few tips to help you prepare the vehicle for the shipping.
- Clean the car and document its current shape. Make a careful inspection of the exterior for aesthetic damage. Use a smartphone or dedicated camera to take dated photographs of the imperfections.
- Remove all personal items and valuables from the vehicle. The stuff includes aftermarket stereo systems, radar detectors, GPS systems, and important documents.
- Remove the external accessories bike racks, luggage racks, and spoilers. Cover the fragile parts with protective padding. Fold in the side-view mirrors and retract the antenna.
- Prepare the car as if you will drive it to the destination. Top-off all the fluids, keep the battery on a full charge and make sure that you have well-inflated tires.
- Disable the alarm system or write instructions on how to turn it off. An alarm that goes off during transportation can cause unnecessary hold-ups during transportation.
- Run down the gas to about a quarter of the tank or check with the transport company on their recommended levels.
About A-1 Auto Transport
When looking for the most reliable solutions for shipping cars to or from Gentry, make sure that your search ends at A-1 Auto Transport. We have more than 20 years of industry experience. When you choose us, you get:
- Quality equipment: We use modern trucks fitted with all the necessary equipment to keep your vehicles safe during the transportation.
- Experienced drivers: Our truckers have all the right skills to handle your vehicle, whether it is a rare classic or an ordinary car.
- Customer service: Our focus is giving first-rate attention to all of your needs.
- Insurance: The insurance cover protects your vehicle at its full replacement value.
Get a free and non-obligatory quote!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get your quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.