Safe And Reliable Hampton Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Hampton is the county seat of Calhoun County. With less than 1500 residents, it is one of the most culturally diverse small cities in Arkansas. A-1 Auto Transport is the most reliable service for anyone shipping cars to or from Hampton.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Hampton to Bismarck||$85||85 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Memphis to Hampton||$224||224 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Hampton to Dallas||$284||284 miles||2 - 4 days|
|San Antonio to Hampton||$418||558 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Hampton to Denver||$632||1054 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Hampton||$660||1100 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Hampton to Boston||$924||1540 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Los Angeles to Hampton||$1032||1720 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Hampton
We can move vehicles in any part of the boundaries that fall within the city all the way up to the central junction of the U.S. 167 and the U.S. 278.
Transport services offered in Hampton
- Door-to-door shipping: You will send us to pick-up the vehicle from any point and deliver it to your residence. In some cases, our trucks might find it hard to reach your neighborhood. When this happens, we will agree on the nearest point such as a school or public parking lot.
- Terminal shipping: You will drop off the vehicle at an appointed transportation depot. We will collect it and deliver to a convenient terminal in your area. It is a cost-effective solution that can lead to extra savings on your part.
- Open-air transport: We have two kinds of trucks for this option. The flatbed trucks can carry 1-2 vehicles on a trip. They are cheaper when used for interstate towing and short-distance transport. Multi-car trailers can take up to a dozen vehicles depending on their sizes. They have the cheapest rates for shipping cars to or from Hampton.
- Enclosed transport: When you have a highly expensive car, you may pull at all stops to increase its safety. We use a covered truck to protect vehicles from the elements while in transit. They will also shield the cars from dirt, dust, and debris during transportation. Our trailers have modern features, which make sure that no damage happens during the handling process.
- Interstate towing service: The service runs on a 24/7 basis. You might need the service if you want to make a simple move across the state or you find yourself with a stalled car on the road.
- Freight shipping: Freight cargo includes items such as industrial supplies and equipment. A-1 Auto Transport can handle all kinds of hauling problems regardless of the size or weight of your cargo. We can cover any distance across the country and worldwide destinations.
Cars that we ship
We have transport services covering all kinds of automobiles from motorcycles to farm tractors.
How to prepare a car for shipping
Find a reliable transport company. Select a few companies and take them through thorough background checks. Find the license numbers and confirm at the FMCSA website. Transport brokers should have an MC license while transport carriers should have MC and USDOT numbers. Look for customer reviews and ratings. Check the insurance policy. A good cover should take into account your vehicle's full replacement value. You may ask the transport company for an adjustment, which usually comes at an extra cost. Rid the car of personal items. The goods might cause damage, get destroyed, or lost during transportation. Aftermarket interior installations like DVD players and GPS also count as personal goods. Clean up the vehicle. Washing the car makes it easy to spot and account for damage during the pre-shipping and after-delivery inspections. Detail all the cosmetic damage including where the paint is slightly off. Prepare a record that you will share with the driver and add dated photographs as extra pieces of evidence. Keep the documents safe and use them on the next inspection when you receive the vehicle. Secure the loose parts. External accessories such as antennas, ground effects, spoilers, and fog lights could run into damage during transportation. Get them removed or fix some form of protective padding to secure them. The transporter needs different sets of equipment to ship non-op cars so you should make it known in advance if this is the case. You will get penalized for shipping a car with mechanical problems. Get it fixed and run the following maintenance checks on the vehicle.
- Make sure that it has no fluid leaks.
- Keep the battery on a full charge.
- Keep the tires well inflated.
- Top-off the engine oil and other fluids.
- Keep a little gas in the tank (not more than 1/4).
A-1 Auto Transport has more than 20 years of auto shipping experience. Some of the reasons that make us the best option for shipping cars to or from Hampton include the following:
- Well trained and experienced professionals.
- Quality customer service.
- Free and instant quotes.
- Access to the best variety of services.
Get free quotes!
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com