Safe And Reliable Sebastian County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The state of Arkansas might not be as large as, say, Texas or California, but it is as full of life as any other. Clients in need of carrier services in the region know who to call; A-1 Auto Transport Inc. We are an FMCSA licensed, insured, and bonded carrier firm that offers you a direct link to our services; no middleman involved. This not only eliminates extra costs, it also gives you the opportunity to meet the driver in person, thus establishing trust. We focus on each and every county in the region, including Sebastian County. Here’s how we are at the top of the food chain in shipping cars to or from Sebastian County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Sebastian County to Memphis||$299||299 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Nashville to Sebastian County||$383||511 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Sebastian County to New York||$462||462 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Des Moines to Sebastian County||$493||493 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Sebastian County to Columbus||$633||845 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Philadelphia to Sebastian County||$788||1314 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Sebastian County to Salt Lake City||$799||1333 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Los Angeles to Sebastian County||$913||1523 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Wide Scope of Service
We serve each and every nook and cranny in Sebastian. As part of our quality assurance policy, our drivers are familiarized with the entire region, from Birling to Fort Smith, Greenwood, Hackett, Hartford, Huntington, Lavaca, Mansfield, Bonanza, Central City, and Midland. This creates the golden opportunity for our drivers to make way to your very address and offer you hands-on services.
We also serve the adjacent counties of Crawford, Franklin, Logan, Scott, Le Flore (Oklahoma), and Sequoyah (Oklahoma). The reliable road network serving Sebastian makes it possible for interstate shipping cars to or from Sebastian County. Interstate 49, for instance, connects Arkansas to Louisiana through Sebastian County. From this road, we can find ways to the rest of the states in America, shipping your vehicle to as far as Alaska.
Incomparable service mix
- Salvaged and non op vehicles: Cars can break down at any time. Each scenario is different, meaning the factors determining the easiness or complicatedness of each case is dependent on the scenario that rendered the car inoperable. While most car haulers shy away from the job, we don’t. Find out more about our salvaged vehicle services and non op car shipping services.
- Open and enclosed carrier services: Open carriers are the standard haulers we use to ship sedans, SUVs, ATVs, motorcycles and trucks. They are affordable as several vehicles can be accommodated by one carrier, saving on the costs. Enclosed carriers are mostly used to ship high-end vehicles and sports cars as they require extra protection from external hazards.
- All vehicles shipments: Should you have a sedan, ATV, SUV or even a mobile home, we are equipped to safely ship those. We even ship heavy machinery for contractors.
Are you interested in our services? A-1 Auto Transport Inc. works under a 24/7 schedule. Call us today on (Tel:8004522880) and let our staff take you through our shipping cars to or from Sebastian County process.
Zip Codes included in Sebastian County:
- Zip Code 72901 – Fort Smith
- Zip Code 72902 - Fort Smith
- Zip Code 72903 - Fort Smith
- Zip Code 72904 - Fort Smith
- Zip Code 72923 – Birling
- Zip Code 72927 – Booneville
- Zip Code 72930 – Cecil
- Zip Code 72933 – Charleston
- Zip Code 72936 – Greenwood
- Zip Code 72937 – Hackett
- Zip Code 72938 – Huntington
- Zip Code 72940 – Lavaca
- Zip Code 72944 - Mansfield
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.