Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Carthage, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Carthage, Arkansas Professional Auto Transport
Carthage is small town in Dallas County in southwest Arkansas. The town is situated between Pine Bluff and Hot Springs and offer a great woodland area for hunting, camping and fishing and other nature events including hiking and other woodland sports.
For those that rent homes, the cost of home rental in Carthage is generally lower than other areas of Arkansas and homebuilding costs are on average, less than half of what it would cost to build a home in larger Arkansas cities. The rate of unemployment is higher than the majority of the state, but many residents are retired or students that reside in the town with families or friends. Work is found, however, in fields such as agriculture, fishing, forestry, hunting and also manufacturing, hotels and lodging and food service.
Read more about auto transport to/from Arkansas.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Carthage to New Orleans||$405||405 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Kansas City to Carthage||$478||478 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Carthage to Des Moines||$501||668 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Washington, D.C to Carthage||$640||1067 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Carthage to Santa Fe||$695||927 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Boston to Carthage||$904||1507 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Carthage to Sacramento||$1006||2013 miles||6 – 8 days|
|San Jose to Carthage||$1186||1977 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Questions About Car Shipping
- How many items can be loaded inside a vehicle during transport? – When a car is being transported by a professional auto transporter, it needs to be completely void of all personal content. Per federal laws, transporters are not insured nor allowed to haul freight aside from the vehicle. You are allowed to leave the spare tire and tire changing tools in the trunk. Some companies will allow pillows or blankets or other light items to be stored in the trunk but this will need to be discussed and approved by the company prior to the date the driver picks the vehicle up.
- How is a car prepared for professional auto transport? – Vehicles need to be cleaned out as well as washed before transport day. Spare accessories that will add a great deal of weight such as spare seats, tool boxes or other parts should be taken off before transport if at all possible. Fuel should be no higher than a quarter tank and all other fluids should be filled appropriately. Brakes and tires should be in good condition and the battery should be charged and ready to go.
- Are vehicles insured during auto transport? – Per federal Department of Transportation regulations, all motor carriers must carry valid cargo insurance for the vehicles they haul. The coverage amounts will vary depending on the company and customers should verify that the coverage is valid as well as enough to cover their personal vehicle. It is also a good idea to check with a personal auto insurance company to try to make sure a private auto policy will also cover the vehicle during shipment. Having extra insurance on a vehicle will only assist with making sure it is fully protected during transport.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Carthage Auto Transport Guide
Razorback Moving LLC
Razorback is one of the most prestigious moving companies in the state of Arkansas. They handle all aspects of local and long distance moving from packing and loading to delivery to the new location, unloading, setup and much more. They transport all types of home and office furnishings and also handle auto transport for all types of motor vehicles. All moving and auto transport services are insured and handled only by fully trained professional drivers and moving staff.
1380 East Grand Avenue, Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71901
Classic 24Hr Towing & Recovery
Classic 24Hr Towing & Recovery is a privately owned and operated a small business that operates in all areas of the state of Arkansas. They have been in business for more than 40 years and offer not only towing, wrecker service and recovery services but also provide fast auto transport and roadside assistance. They accept cash, credit and debit cards and local checks for payment. All services are licensed, insured and bonded and Classic is registered with the DOT. They move cars, trucks, vans, SUV’s and other vehicles including RV’s, trailers, boats and motorcycles and many others. Classic offers discounts to active military as well as military veterans.
Carthage includes ZIP codes: