Safe And Reliable Perry County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Perry County, located in central Arkansas, is a ‘dry’ county where the sale of alcohol is prohibited. More than half of the county’s area is taken up by the heavily forested Ouachita Mountains. It is therefore not surprising that timber logging is Perry County’s largest economic activity. The county also has a large agricultural industry that produces cattle, pigs, poultry, rice, and soybean. The rest of the economy consists of small manufacturing and recreational fishing for locals and tourists. If you are shipping cars to or from Perry County, A-1 Auto transport offers the most hassle free experience.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Perry County to New York||$415||554 miles||2 - 4 days|
|St. Paul to Perry County||$625||834 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Perry County to Jacksonville||$690||920 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Philadelphia to Perry County||$720||1201 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Perry County to Salt Lake City||$869||1449 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Diego to Perry County||$974||1624 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Perry County to Helena||$991||1653 miles||5 - 7 days|
|San Jose to Perry County||$1138||1897 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Who are we?
We are A-1 Auto transport, arguably America’s most dependable transport company. Over the past 20 years, industry experts and thousands of satisfied clients have given us positive reviews due to our relentless commitment to high quality service. Our policy of meeting, and exceeding, client expectations has seen most of our individual and corporate clients giving us return business. We reward this loyalty with special rates for long term clients.
As a professionally-run company, we meet all the quality standards and legal requirements set by the government and our internal industry regulators. This includes having a comprehensive insurance cover that swiftly reimburses our clients in the unlikely event that their vehicles sustain accidental damage during transit.
Routes that we cover from Perry County
If you are shipping cars to or from Perry County with A-1 auto transport, then you will enjoy an unparalleled network of routes from Perry County. Our routes cover:
- Local Shipping: If you are transporting your cars between Perry County and its nearby counties such as Conway, Faulkner, Pulaski, Saline, Garland, and Yell, then look no further than A-1 Auto Transport. We also cover local shipping within Arkansas and its nearby states with our local routes.
- Nationwide Shipping: When we say we have transport routes covering the US, we don’t just mean the mainland; our routes cover ‘offshore’ states such as Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico too.
- International Shipping: We have a large network of vetted and dependable overseas partners that enable us to create shipping routes linking Perry county and any worldwide location.
The services we offer our clients include:
- Vehicle Transport: At A-1 Auto Transport, we have a large and diverse fleet of open and closed carriers to transport a wide range of vehicles including compact cars, SUVs, ATVs, Limos, Motorcycles, boats, yachts, and mobile homes.
- Corporate/bulk shipping: If you are a car dealership, a vehicle manufacturer, or any other corporate client that seeks to move multiple vehicles at a go, then A-1 Auto Transport offers bulk vehicle shipping at very attractive rates.
- Express Shipping: If you need your car’s transport expedited, then we offer express shipping where your vehicle is given top priority to ensure that it arrives on time.
If you are shipping cars to or from Perry County, join thousands of satisfied clients by checking out our website for a free, no-obligation quote.
Zip Codes included in Perry County
Perry county covers 6 zip codes, they are:
- ZIP Code 72001 – Adona
- ZIP Code 72016 – Bigelow
- ZIP Code 72025 – Casa
- ZIP Code 72070 – Houston
- ZIP Code 72125 – Perry
- ZIP Code 72126 – Perryville
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.