Safe And Reliable Harrisburg Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Located in Arkansas, the city of Harrisburg is the county seat of Poinsett County. Although it is surrounded by thick forests, it has some of the most fertile farmlands in the state. If you are thinking of shipping cars to or from Harrisburg, there are a few things you have to consider when selecting an auto shipper to partner with. An auto shipper should have the required equipment to handle your vehicle. Some vehicles require specialized equipment to load and unload onto carriers. An ideal auto shipper should also have experience in shipping the type of vehicle or items that you are transporting. This allows them to handle any problem or situation that arises during the shipping process. A-1 Auto Transport checks all these boxes. We are equipped with some of the most modern equipment in the auto hauling industry. Our company has been in existence for over 25 years, making us one of the most experienced auto shippers around. We guarantee fast and stress-free shipping every time we transport your vehicle.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Harrisburg to Chicago||$399||533 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Kansas City to Harrisburg||$401||401 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Harrisburg to Indianapolis||$465||465 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Raleigh to Harrisburg||$603||805 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Harrisburg to Washington, D.C.||$699||932 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Las Vegas to Harrisburg||$922||1538 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Harrisburg to Helena||$994||1658 miles||5 - 7 days|
|San Jose to Harrisburg||$1003||2006 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Harrisburg
With a land mass of about 2.1 square miles, shipping cars to or from Harrisburg is relatively easy. Our well-trained drivers are equipped with GPS navigation equipment making it easy to make deliveries to any locations in the city. We also make deliveries and pick-ups from the adjacent towns, cities, and suburbs which include Jonesboro, Paragould, Marion, Forrest City, West Memphis, Blytheville, and Batesville in Arkansas, Memphis, Millington, Atoka, Bartlett, and Germantown in Tennessee, Southaven and Horn Lake in Mississippi, and Kennett in Missouri.
Services we provide
- Shipping for snowbirds: During winter, there is a lot of movement from people heading to warmer regions of the country. People can take advantage of this influx in shipping activities to get huge discounts.
- Shipping for college students: Freshmen heading to new schools can take advantage of student discounts to ship their vehicles to whichever school they will be attending. This is safer compared to driving your vehicle over long unfamiliar roads, racking up thousands of unnecessary miles in the process.
- Military POV shipping: Over the years, we have shipped thousands of vehicles for members of the military and their dependants. As gratitude for their immense sacrifice and service, we offer discounts and price-cuts on all their shipping orders regardless of whether one is actively serving or retired. One has to however show proof of service and also the vehicle they are shipping must be road legal.
- Air freight: For those looking for expedited shipping, we offer air freight. Although it is a bit expensive than the rest of the services, it is faster and more suited to items that are perishable or are needed within a short time.
- Terminal to Terminal shipping: In shipping between terminals, you, as the customer, have to drop off and pick up your vehicle from the designated terminal. Although it is the cheapest and most common mode of transportation, it is not ideal for people shipping non-operational cars or vehicles with a short range such as golf carts.
The different vehicles we ship
Equipped with one of the best and most sophisticated equipment in the business, we are yet to encounter a vehicle that we cannot ship. Some of the most frequent ones that we ship include:
- ATVs, golf carts, buggies, and quad bikes
- Boats and yachts
- Salvaged vehicles
Preparing your car for the shipping process
Adequately preparing your car for the shipping process ensures that you minimize the chances of experiencing delays. Some of the tasks that you should consider include:
- Servicing your vehicle. Ensure that all fluids are replenished and are at the right levels, tires are properly inflated, and the car is functioning properly.
- Remove all personal items and aftermarket installations from the car.
- Disable parking passes and toll tags.
- Take pictures of any damages your vehicle might have as evidence, should a conflict arise.
- Run down the fuel in your car to about the quarter level.
- Disable your alarm system.
- Make extra copies of your car keys.
Ship with professionals
When you ship with professionals like A-1 Auto Transport, you minimize the risk of delays, heartache, and mishaps during the process. Our staff is well-trained to handle the equipment and make timely deliveries.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.