Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Cherry Valley, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Cherry Valley, Arkansas Professional Auto Shipping
Cherry Valley is located in eastern Arkansas in Cross County. The city is small but is popular with outdoor enthusiasts that enjoy hunting, hiking and camping and other woodland adventures. The cost of living is very low in Cherry Valley and it is a great area to start a new business or raise a family.
Unemployment is a little high, but there are quite a few retirees living in the area. The most common places to find work are in factories and construction companies as well as with the forestry, agriculture and fishing companies. Hunting lodges and game supply shops are also very prevalent and employee plenty of local residents. The area has a few public parks as well as state parks that are situated nearby where families can have fun picnicking, playing sports and socializing.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Cherry Valley to Atlanta||$473||473 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Columbus to Cherry Valley||$465||620 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Cherry Valley to Philadelphia||$603||805 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Cheyenne to Cherry Valley||$628||1047 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Cherry Valley to New York||$691||1152 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Phoenix to Cherry Valley||$828||1380 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Cherry Valley to Tuscon||$829||1383 miles||4 – 6 days|
|San Diego to Cherry Valley||$1039||1732 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Car Shipping FAQ’s
- What do I need to do to prepare my car for transport? – Cars should be clean and all personal items should be removed from the inside. There cannot be anything flammable left in the car. You need to have around ¼ tank of fuel as gas can add quite a bit of weight to the weight of the truck and you will be charged on the overall weight. The only thing that can be left inside the car is a spare tire, tire changing tools such as a jack and a lug wrench and your car registration. It is, however, a good idea to remove any important paperwork from the car before it is loaded.
- What is the difference between door to door and terminal to terminal? – Door to door means that the driver will get the carrier as close to your preferred home or office address as possible. In some instances, the driver will need to meet you at a location close to your address as there may be issues with a large truck driving on the roadway leading to your address. Terminal to terminal shipping means that you will take your car to a shipping terminal where a driver will pick it up and transport it to the next terminal. Terminal to terminal transport is cost-effective, but door to door is very convenient for the customer as they will not need to travel a great distance to get their vehicle once it has been dropped off.
- How far in advance do I need to call and schedule my auto transport? – Depending on the time of year, you will want to call between one and four weeks in advance of the date you expect to need the car shipped. From late fall through early spring, you can usually call within one to two weeks and will be fine. From late spring through the early fall, calling at least three to four weeks in advance is suggested. Auto transporters are usually busy in the warmer months and may need a bit more time to schedule a car on a carrier.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Cherry Valley Auto Transport Guide
Kenny Adams Trucking LLC
Kenny Adams Trucking LLC provides fast transport for all types of cars, trucks and other motor vehicles and freight. They haul heavy machinery and oversized vehicles as well as boats, motorcycles, dealer trade and much more. Kenny Adams Trucking LLC has been in business for more than five years and they are registered with the DOT and offer highly competitive, insured and licensed transport services.
1798 Martin Luther King Street, Wynne, Arkansas 72396
Hja Trucking is a small trucking company that has been in operation for a few years. They can haul most dry freight as well as automobiles, trucks and other vehicles. They are licensed, insured and bonded and offer reasonable rates for auto transport shipments.
9498 AR-1, Harrisburg, Arkansas 72432
Tazmanian Trucking is located in Fisher, Arkansas and they move all makes and models of cars, pickup trucks, sport utility vehicles and others to and from the city of Cherry Valley as well as other locations statewide in Arkansas. Tazmanian Trucking is licensed and insured through the U.S. Department of Transportation and they have a clean driving record. Their rates are competitive and they can be contacted by phone for all transport and freight shipping services.
109 West Lloyd Lane, Fisher, Arkansas 72429
Cherry Valley includes ZIP codes: