Ashdown, Arkansas Professional Car Shipping
Ashdown is a small city situated in the Arkansas Timberlands just between the Red and Little Rivers in Little River County. Ashdown has a large tourist population each year due to having many outdoor recreational facilities locally and nearby as well as having a large downtown district where people can shop, dine out and enjoy a wide variety of indoor and outdoor entertainment. The city has a walking trail that spans the perimeter of the city as well as several playgrounds, sports fields, tennis courts and other sport fields and courts. Millwood Landing Golf is a popular 18-hole course near the lake and it features an RV Resort for tourists.
You can learn more about Ashdown by visiting the official city website. The website has valuable information about local utilities, government agencies and local events and attractions.
Read more about shipping your car/motorcycle to Arkansas.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Ashdown to Salem||$416||416 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Chicago to Ashdown||$600||800 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Ashdown to Colorado Springs||$648||864 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Jacksonville to Ashdown||$676||902 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Ashdown to Mesa||$750||1251 miles||4 - 6 days|
|New York to Ashdown||$829||1382 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Ashdown to Salt Lake City||$876||1460 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Los Angeles to Ashdown||$973||1623 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping a Car to Ashdown
Keep the following tips for shipping a car to Ashdown in mind when you are making plans to hire a professional transporter to relocate your vehicle:
- Always check with at least three companies to compare rates and services before you make a decision on the company you will hire.
- Check company insurance to make sure the coverage is enough for your vehicle and to also verify that it is valid. You can verify this by checking with the
- When you call for a quote you should have the vehicle weight and other dimensions readily available for the agent. This will assist in determining the correct rate to ship the vehicle.
- If you need specialty shipping including crated or container shipping, be sure to ask the agent upfront if they offer these services.
- Be prepared to wait when shipping a vehicle, especially when shipping from one state to another. Pickup and delivery times can vary depending on distance to the pickup location and delivery location as well as weather, road debris, other customers and mandatory rest breaks for drivers.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Ashdown Auto Transport Guide
Freedom Transportation has been in business for more than three years and they handle automobile transport as well as heavy machinery and equipment, recreational vehicles, boats and motorcycles and other motor vehicles. They are licensed and insured through the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and fully registered with the US Department of Transportation.
510 Realtor Avenue, Texarkana, Arkansas 71854
Bennett Motor Express
Bennett Motor Express is a well-known trucking company that provides nationwide auto transport and general freight shipping for all types of materials and equipment. They are completely insured and licensed and they have great ratings for timely pickup and delivery and friendly customer service.
1510 North Road #120, DeSoto, Texas 75115
A&T Trucking Company LLC
A&T Trucking Company LLC is a small, privately owned and operated company that offers reliable services for auto transport, boat and motorcycle shipping, freight shipping and other transportation services. They are fully licensed and insured as well as registered with the USDOT and accredited by the FMCSA.
598 County Road 4255, DeKalb, Texas 75559
Ashdown includes ZIP codes: