Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Arkansas City, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Arkansas City, Arkansas Safe and Reliable Auto Shipping
Arkansas City is a small town with many historical sites that is located in Desha County, Arkansas. While the town has a small population locally, they thrive with a great tourism industry brought forth from the historical commercial district with small storefronts that include antique shops, café’s and other small, locally owned retailers with merchandise ranging from clothing and shoes to arts and crafts and much more. There is a great deal of outdoor recreation in Arkansas City including a wildlife management area, Choctaw, Island, where people can ride bicycles, walk or jog on nature trails and enjoy birdwatching, horseback riding and camping.
You can learn more about Arkansas City by checking the official website.
Auto Shipping Tips
Planning to ship a car to Arkansas City? If so, you can follow these handy tips to help find a great transporter and to keep your car safe during transport:
- Check with no less than three auto transport companies before you settle on the one you will hire. This will help because you will be able to see how the agent speaks to you as well as the services they provide and what their rates are for transport. You will also want to see how much coverage they carry per vehicle and if they offer door to door or terminal transport services.
- If you have a personal auto insurance policy, it is a good idea to check with your agent to see if auto transport is covered by your policy. If it is not, you may want to add coverage to utilize when the car is shipping to help protect it completely during transport.
- Your car will need to be ready when the drivers picks it up. Fuel should not be higher than a quarter tank to help reduce the overall weight. Nothing should be left inside the car aside from a spare tire and tire changing tools. The car should be clean inside and out and you will want to take time/date stamped pictures to keep until the car is delivered.
- Have your personal contact number ready to give to the driver when the car is picked up. Also be sure to get the driver’s number if possible so you can contact him if there is an emergency or you may need to alter the delivery location after the car has already been picked up. If you need to change anything you will also need to contact a company agent as changes can also affect the transport bill.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Arkansas City Auto Transport Index
D&S Haulers is a privately owned and operated trucking company that provides safe transport for motor vehicles including cars, pickup trucks, vans and SUV’s as well as other automobiles and trucks. They also haul heavy material, machinery and equipment for construction companies and local farms. D&S Haulers is fully licensed and insured and has been in business for more than four years.
1111 County Road 18, Water Valley, Mississippi 38965
Valet Auto Transport
Valet Auto Transport has been in business for more than three years and they provide fast auto transport to private vehicle owners as well as dealerships, auction houses and other businesses. They can ship vehicles throughout Arkansas as well as across state lines to many other states. They have reasonable rates and offer expedited services to customers that need quick transport solutions.
125 West Main Street, Piggott, Arkansas 72454
Arkansas City includes ZIP codes: