Antoine, Arkansas Dependable Car Shipping
Located in Pike County, Antoine is a small town in Arkansas that is popular for tourists as well as health and fitness enthusiasts, Antoine has great walking and jogging trails as well as many places for hiking, bicycling and other outdoor excursions including camping, swimming and fishing. Many local residents work in the trucking industry as well as farming, ranching and various sectors of the tourism industry. Healthcare, maintenance and production are also popular occupations in Antoine. Many of the local residents work outside of Antoine in nearby Hope, Arkansas and Nashville, Tennessee. Housing is generally less expensive in Antoine than in areas surrounding the town and new home prices can be found for less than $40K which is extremely lower than the Arkansas average of nearly $100K. The town is very family focused and most people that move to the area tend to stay long-term due to a small town feeling and a sense of friendliness that can be found all throughout the area.
Learn more about importing a vehicle to Arkansas.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Antoine to Memphis||$222||222 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Houston to Antoine||$356||356 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Antoine to Santa Fe||$623||831 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Jacksonville to Antoine||$652||870 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Antoine to Denver||$720||961 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Philadelphia to Antoine||$742||1238 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Antoine to Los Angeles||$1005||1675 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Sacramento to Antoine||$1150||1918 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Car Shipping Tips
Shipping a car can seem like a big task to take on. There are a few things to keep in mind that can help your car shipping go smoothly and will help protect your car as it is being transported:
- Be sure to choose your transporter wisely. Check with several companies so you can compare services as well as rates before you decide on the one to hire. Always go with the company that makes you feel comfortable and offers the services that you need for your vehicle.
- If at all possible, try to locate a company that is local so you can possibly cut cost a little and also has a local office that you can speak face to face with an agent.
- Speak to your sales agent to see what must be done to get the car ready for transport. Generally, the car must be cleaned inside and out and all loose personal items should be removed.
- Gasoline needs to be dropped to a quarter tank or less to reduce the weight of the car.
- Pictures should be taken of the vehicle from all angles in order to have photo evidence of what the car condition was in when it was picked up. For insurance purposes, these pictures should be saved until the vehicle has been delivered and fully inspected.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Antoine Auto Transport Index
J&C Services is a trucking company that provides fast Arkansas auto transport as well as heavy hauling and trucking brokerage and consultation. They can ship all types of cars, pickup trucks, vans, sport utility vehicles, RV’s, motorcycles and other vehicles as well as general freight and other material.
2 Cody Circle, Texarkana, Texas 75501
Freedom Transportation offers affordable and quick transport solutions within the state of Arkansas as well as in Midwestern and southern states of the U.S. They are registered with the USDOT and the FMCSA and all transport is fully licensed and insured.
510 Realtor Avenue, Texarkana, Arkansas 71854
Antoine includes ZIP codes: