Safe And Reliable Scott County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Scott County, located in Western Arkansas, has a rugged terrain dominated by ridges. 82% of all the land in Scott County is forested, which unsurprisingly makes commercial timber logging the county’s main economic activity. There is a small agricultural industry in the county where livestock and poultry farming are the main activities. It also has small food processing activities and a growing tourism industry based on fishing and watersports on its three major lakes. If you are shipping cars to or from Scott County, and want to enjoy a hassle free experience, then you should consider working with A-1 Auto Transport.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Scott County to Oklahoma City||$235||235 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Memphis to Scott County||$265||265 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Scott County to New Orleans||$405||541 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Santa Fe to Scott County||$576||768 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Scott County to Colorado Springs||$634||846 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Washington, D.C to Scott County||$684||1141 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Scott County to Los Angeles||$937||1562 miles||5 - 7 days|
|San Francisco to Scott County||$1116||1860 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Who are we?
For the past 20 years, A-1 Auto Transport has been recognized by industry experts and past clients as being one of America’s most dependable transport companies. As a company, we take a lot of pride in the consistently high levels of professionalism that we uphold. We are guided by four core principles:
- Quality service delivery
- Friendly Customer Service
- Affordable Pricing
We meet all the legal registration requirements set by the government and industry regulators and all our cargo is protected by our comprehensive insurance cover.
Routes that we serve from Scott County
If you are shipping cars to or from Scott County, then we offer unparalleled coverage in terms of the routes that we service. They include:
- Local Shipping: If you are shipping locally within Scott County, its nearby counties or the greater Arkansas region; then you should look no further than A-1 Auto Transport. We have local routes that service all the nearby counties including the counties of Sebastian, Logan, Yell, Montgomery, Polk, and Le Flore.
- Nationwide Shipping: We have routes that adequately cover the entirety of the US region including the states of Alaska and Hawaii.
- International Shipping: Through our partnerships with well vetted dependable overseas partners, we have international shipping routes that link Scott County to any worldwide destination.
Services that we offer
The services we offer our clients include:
- Vehicle Transport: We have a diverse range of carriers that enable us to transport your personal vehicles, motorcycles, boats, yachts, ATVs, mobile homes, and limos.
- Bulk Shipping: We have the required capacity to serve corporate clients such as car dealerships and vehicles manufacturers who may be shipping multiple vehicles at a go. We also have very attractive rates for corporate bulk shipping clients.
- Express Shipping: If you are working with tight deadlines, we offer an express shipping service where your car’s transport will be expedited as a priority shipping item.
- Military Discounts: At A-1 Auto Transport, we recognize and respect the sacrifices that our troops, both retired and those in active service, (have made) make for our country. In light of this, we offer discounts for all Americans that have served in the military.
If you are shipping cars to or from Scott County, then join thousands of our satisfied customers by checking out our website for a free, no-obligation quote.
Zip Codes included in Scott County
Scott county covers five zip codes. They are:
- ZIP Code 72841 – Harvey
- ZIP Code 72926 – Boles
- ZIP Code 72944 – Mansfield
- ZIP Code 72950 – Parks
- ZIP Code 72958 – Waldron
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.