Bennett is a fast growing town located at the intersection of State Highways 36 and 79, in Arapahoe and Adams counties of Colorado. It is a heavily commercialized town with businesses related to transport activities. Retail and contractual firms also contribute to the fast pace of growth of Bennett. Most residents live in the bedroom communities near the city limits. Public transportation is not reliable, which makes owning a private car a prerequisite for getting by in Bennett. Whenever faced with the need for professional car shipping services, they trust none other than A-1 Auto Transport. We are a renowned carrier firm with a reliable team of experts, dedicated to offering the best quality of services when shipping cars to or from Bennett.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Bennett to Colorado Springs||$90||90 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Bennett to Memphis||$637||1062 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Bennett to Phoenix||$663||884 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Chicago to Bennett||$739||986 miles||3 - 5 days|
|San Jose to Bennett||$784||1307 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Bennett to Washington, D.C.||$976||1628 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Bennett to Miami||$1015||2031 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Boston to Bennett||$1171||1953 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Bennett
The town of Bennett extends across two counties; Adams and Arapahoe counties. A-1 Auto Transport ships cars to and from every community in Bennett, regardless of which county it lies. We rely on GPS navigation systems to get to any location when shipping cars to or from Bennett.
Auto transport services we provide
A-1 Auto Transport provides affordable freight services for different types of load. Clients get to choose between three freight plans:
Less-Than-Truckload (LTL): This freight plan is recommended when shipping a small-sized load that does not fill up an entire freight truck. We offer fair prices depending on the size and type of load.
Truck Load (TL): This freight plan is used when shipping fragile loads, extremely large loads or a load that requires refrigeration. We reserve an entire freight truck for shipping such a load.
Intermodal freight: We recommend this freight plan for clients that wish to transport loads internationally. The load is shipped inside an intermodal container, which makes it easy to ship across different modes of transport.
Two wheel owners get to choose between any of our three motorcycle shipping options:
Containerized shipping: We use enclosed carriers to ship the two wheels. These carriers have an intermodal container which shields the motorcycle from external hazards like tree branches and adverse weather conditions.
Crated shipping: The motorcycle is loaded inside a wooden crate, which offers the same protection as an intermodal container, but at a cheaper fee.
Open air shipping: We use open carriers when shipping the two wheel. The two wheel is secured onto the flatbed racks of the open carrier using straps, then it is shipped as it is. The simplicity of this method makes it the most affordable.
Types of cars we ship
A-1 Auto Transport serves clients with all types of cars, including trucks, SUVs, sedans, motorcycles, RVs, electric cars, inoperable vehicles, salvaged cars, high-end cars and heavy equipment.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Remove all personal belongings: Having been registered with FMCSA, we are required to follow regulations set by the Department of Transportation. These include ensuring that all clothing, electronics and general shopping items are removed from the car before shipping. We also recommend removing any aftermarket installations like DVD players, GPS navigation systems and external speakers.
- Mind the keys: The driver will need a set of keys to access the car during shipping. Ensure you have at least two sets of car keys so that you remain with one while the driver takes the other.
- Run a car maintenance check: This involves identifying any irregularities that may lead to mechanical issues during car shipping. Such includes flat tires, low fluid levels, low battery levels and any leaks present.
- Wash the car: The car has to be examined before it is loaded onto the carrier. The driver then drafts a car hauler’s inspection report, which has details of the car’s true shade of paint and any pre-existing damages. Such details may be obscured if the car is dirty. We recommend that you wash the car to facilitate a reliable car hauler’s inspection report.
- Take clear pictures: We advise that you keep a record of the car’s condition before shipping. This can be done by taking clear pictures of every side of the car. You can then compare these pictures to the finding of the car hauler’s inspection report to ensure harmony.
Why choose A-1 Auto Transport?
We speak app!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.