Haxtun is situated in western Phillips County, in northeastern Colorado. If you are interested in shipping cars to or from Haxtun, get in touch with us and we will help you do it. A-1 Auto Transport is one of the leading shippers in the United States and always enhancing the efficiency of the way we do things. Thanks to us, you now do not have to visit our office and queue, just to get a shipping estimate. We have made it possible for our clients to get accurate quotes by using our online rate calculator from the comfort of their homes. You can also book or hire a service through the same platform. Ship with us and experience the convenience.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Haxtun to Colorado Springs||$226||226 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Haxtun to Salt Lake City||$451||602 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Haxtun to Dallas||$610||814 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Phoenix to Haxtun||$728||971 miles||3 - 5 days|
|San Diego to Haxtun||$737||1229 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Atlanta to Haxtun||$800||1334 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Haxtun to Washington, D.C.||$928||1547 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Boston to Haxtun||$1097||1829 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Haxtun
At A-1 Auto Transport, we have a database of efficient routes that we keep in order to always make timely deliveries to our clients. Shipping cars to or from Haxtun is relatively easy since the town only covers a land area of approximately 0.5 square miles, making it possible to cover the whole town in a single day. Other suburbs, towns, and cities that we also ship to include Sterling, Fort Morgan, Evans, Greeley, Windsor, Brighton, Fort Collins, Loveland, Aurora, Erie, Longmont in Colorado, Scottsbluff, North Platte in Nebraska, Cheyenne, and Torrington in Wyoming.
Services we provide
There are plenty of shipping services to choose from when you ship with us. Some of the most popular ones include:
- Door to door pick-up and delivery
- Covered transport
- Warehousing and storage facilities
- Dealer to dealer transport
- Shipping for snowbirds
- Shipping for college students
- International moving services
- Domestic moving services
- Multiple car shipping
- Terminal to terminal transport
- Port to port shipping
Types of vehicles that we ship
When you are as equipped as we are, there's no type of vehicle you cannot ship. Here are some of the vehicles that we often ship:
- Whether you are having your motorcycle shipped locally or internationally, you can always count on us to get it delivered safely and on-time. We have shipped motorcycles for various customers who include expatriates, collectors, museums, enthusiasts, vacationers, dealers etc.
- Golf carts. Shipping golf carts is a special kind service that not every auto shipper can fulfill. They require equipment such as forklifts to load them up on to the carriers. When you are in doubt about an auto shipper's ability to handle them, always go for the most experienced one.
- Electric vehicles. Electric vehicles are no longer seen as the oddly shaped little vehicles that they once were. With companies such as Tesla entering the market, they are now coveted by most people. Unlike most auto shippers who charge extra fees to ship these types of vehicles, we charge a standard rate, the same as any other vehicle of its weight class and value.
- We have shipped a wide variety of boats throughout the years. They have ranged from dinghies, houseboats, fishing boats, catamarans, to yachts. We are able to transport them both inland and across oceans. We are capable of offering customized boat shipping services that are tailored to the specific boat you want to be shipped
- RVs and motorhomes. They come in different shapes and sizes. This is one of the reasons why most auto shippers are unable to accommodate them. At A-1 Auto Transport, we are capable of shipping any kind of RV or motorhome.
Preparing your vehicle for the shipping process
The preparation process entails the following tasks:
- Cleaning your vehicle and taking pictures of all damages to act as evidence for compensation purposes should anything happen during the shipping process.
- Auto shippers are prohibited from ferrying a car that has the owner's personal items. You should remove the items to avoid delays and penalties.
- Take your vehicle to a qualified mechanic for servicing.
- To prevent your vehicle from being charged as it is shipped through toll stations, deactivate all your toll tags and parking passes.
- Ensure that you have spare keys to your vehicle since they are extremely difficult to find if they get lost in a shipping container.
- Deactivate your car's alarm system.
Why ship with us?
We are the best when it comes to shipping cars to or from Haxtun. No other shipping company offers as much support and services as we do. We always take good care of your shipment and ensure that you have a pleasant shipping experience.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.