Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Platteville, Colorado
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
From the outset, Platteville comes off as an outlier. It sits close to the large cities in Weld County and yet sustains a rural outlook. Agriculture props up the town’s economy, with small stores and groceries taking up much of the retail space. You do not have to leave your vehicle behind if you have plans to visit for an extended stay. You can come to A-1 Auto Transport for help when shipping cars to or from Platteville. We have the safest and most reliable solutions in Colorado.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Platteville to Albuquerque||$490||490 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Platteville to Houston||$624||1040 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Platteville to San Diego||$666||1111 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Phoenix to Platteville||$679||906 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Seattle to Platteville||$775||1292 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Platteville to Washington, D.C.||$1003||1672 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Platteville to Miami||$1041||2083 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Platteville to Boston||$1173||1955 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Platteville
We have one of the most extensive transport networks in the country. We can send vehicles from the town to any global destination and back.
Transport services offered in Platteville
We have a variety of custom solutions to meet all of your shipping needs:
- Enclosed transportation is the most secure domestic option for classic and luxury car shipping. Our covered trucks protect the vehicles from road debris, dust, and inclement weather. We have an outstanding record gained from working with private collectors and owner associations.
- Like the enclosed transport option, containerized shipping secures the vehicles frompotential damage as they travel across the sea. It goes an extra mile by allowing shippers to include spare parts and personal items to the cargo.
- The door-to-door shipping option may act as an extra safety measure when delivering or collecting vintage and high-end vehicles. We will fetch the car and send it to your residence, business premises, or the nearest parking lot.
- Open-air transport offers the most economical rates for shipping cars to or from Platteville. We will load your vehicle on a specialized truck that can handle 8-10 automobiles on a long haul across the country.
- RoRovessels offer the most economical international shipping option. RoRo stands for roll-on/roll-off, which describes the way the handlers drive the vehicles on and off the ship when loading and unloading.
- Terminal shipping offers a low-cost delivery option. We will coordinatethe drop-off and pickup at one of the appointed transportation depots in Colorado.
Types of cars that we ship
We have affordable and reliable solutions for a variety of automobiles including motorcycles, ATVs, farm machinery, cranes, earthmovers, SUVs, trucks, RVs, boats, and snowmobiles. You can find the right option for your vehicle by speaking to an A-1 Auto Transport agent or checking out the services page on our website.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to prepare a car for shipping
- It becomes difficult to have a thorough visual inspection of the vehicle if there are patches of dirt and mud on the body. Clean the car so that you can find all the pre-existing chips, dents, scratches, and paint discolorations.
- Personal and household items left inside the vehicle can cause damage during the shipping process. The transit insurance will not protect you in such situations.
- Mechanical failure can lead to high transportation costs. Make sure that you have a running battery and well-inflated tires. Top off the fluid levels and check the car for leaks and other mechanical problems.
- Report any unsolved issues in advance to so that the transporter can prepare the right handling equipment.
- Run down the gas to about 1/4 of the tank. The transporter needs the fuel to start and drive the vehicle during the loading and unloading process.
- Fold in your side-view mirrors and retract the antenna. Remove any custom accessories that might suffer damage during the shipping process, like spoilers and fog lights. Use a protective cover on the non-detachable items to prevent possible breaking or denting.
- An alarm that triggers off in the middle of transportation can drain the battery. Try to disable the system or leave instructions on the deactivation steps.
- Active toll tags may accumulate charges as your vehicle travels along the highway. Leave them deactivated for the trip.
- Make a set of spare keys that you will hand over to the truck driver and note down the current odometer reading before giving out the vehicle.
Why you should choose us
As one of the largest vehicle transporters in the country, A-1 Auto Transport will expose you to a variety of reliable options for shipping cars to or from Platteville. Here are some of the reasons why many people find us dependable.
- We have more than 20 years of industry experience, which translates to some of the best skills available.
- As a licensed carrier company, you can rest assured that we will take charge of the process from start to finish.
- We have a track record that speaks for itself.
Get free shipping quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.